JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

As Democrats continue to call on President Trump to put forward sweeping gun control legislation, the commander in chief said his administration will do nothing to hurt the Second Amendment, during an exclusive interview Thursday with Fox News' Ed Henry at the southern border.

Henry asked Trump if he would "stand up" to the National Rifle Association (NRA) and the president said he would, so long as constitutional gun rights are not infringed upon.

"I am [going to stand up to the NRA] if it's not going to hurt a good, solid great American citizen from keeping his weapon because they want that," he said.

"And they are entitled to that. We have a Second Amendment," Trump continued. "I don't want to have crazy people have guns. I don't want to have bad people have guns. But, we're going to do nothing to hurt the Second Amendment. And what we want to do is see if we can come up with a compromise, and that's what we're working on."

--------------------

In spite of this the Cult-of-Trump members like Alex Jones will continue to prostrate themselves at his feet and worship the earth on which he walks, and argue that "Just imagine how bad it would be if we had a DEMOCRAT pushing gun control"?

1568926090142.png

I'm listening........

How do the Dems intend to not violate the 2nd A while doing something about gun murders? Wait a second....isn't MURDER already illegal?

BUT, But, but......

"Ban Guns."

Because the 2nd A actually says:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, unless I say it's reasonable.

Aloha, Mark

PS....perhaps TRUMP should have just referred the reporters and the Dems to view Mark Robinson's speech?

Last Edited:
Gun owners made what over 20K compromises (gun laws)? I'm surprised we can say, "G U N" without black ops breaking in our doors and hauling us off to somewhere never to be seen again.

If Trump does something stupid like unwittingly sets up a national registry, he will be a one term president. I say let gun owners police themselves.

I'm listening........

How do the Dems intend to not violate the 2nd A while doing something about gun murders? Wait a second....isn't MURDER already illegal?

BUT, But, but......

"Ban Guns."

Because the 2nd A actually says:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, unless I say it's reasonable.

Aloha, Mark

PS....perhaps TRUMP should have just referred the reporters and the Dems to view Mark Robinson's speech?

I remember this man's speech and I LIKE HIM very much.

Cate

As Democrats continue to call on President Trump to put forward sweeping gun control legislation, the commander in chief said his administration will do nothing to hurt the Second Amendment, during an exclusive interview Thursday with Fox News' Ed Henry at the southern border.

Henry asked Trump if he would "stand up" to the National Rifle Association (NRA) and the president said he would, so long as constitutional gun rights are not infringed upon.

"I am [going to stand up to the NRA] if it's not going to hurt a good, solid great American citizen from keeping his weapon because they want that," he said.

"And they are entitled to that. We have a Second Amendment," Trump continued. "I don't want to have crazy people have guns. I don't want to have bad people have guns. But, we're going to do nothing to hurt the Second Amendment. And what we want to do is see if we can come up with a compromise, and that's what we're working on."

--------------------

In spite of this the Cult-of-Trump members like Alex Jones will continue to prostrate themselves at his feet and worship the earth on which he walks, and argue that "Just imagine how bad it would be if we had a DEMOCRAT pushing gun control"?

I absolutely do NOT trust Trump in GUNS or in any other matter.

I absolutely do NOT trust the Dems either. NOT in guns or in any other matters. They are just as cra cra as the other people in power in the DISTRICT OF CRIMINALS.

I was not in ANY CULT of T or HC either. I did not vote for them and I liked OTHER people better. I liked Rand.

Side note:

I have NOT seen this posted here but I did mention this on some thread somewhere on this forum about some states.

The GOP and/or RNC in several states have already CANCELLED the 2020 Republican Primaries and that IS a fact not the so called FAKE NEWS.

If I remember what I read the other night, ALASKA of all places was added to this LIST. THIS was on several news websites too. BOTH sides of the political spectrum.

THIS IS A VERY BAD SITUATION for conservatives, moderates and CLASSIC liberals in MY opinion. IT does not help small l or Large L Libertarians because they and some CONSTITUTION PARTY candidates get screwed in many states too.

It is bad for ALL pro RKBA people - pro FREEDOM people whether they CHOOSE TO OWN A GUN or NOT and even if they don't shoot a lot any longer or as often.

Meaning cancelling the dang R primaries for the 2020 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION in SOME STATES SO FAR!

LET THAT S I N K into your brain on what the GOP/RNC is doing!

THINK about that right now! I am and I know some people, OLD conservatives with a Libertarian slant like me, some moderates and even some classic liberals who voted for the T man since they did not want to vote for HC! They do NOT like what they are seeing in this specific GUN issue. For GUN rights, for fair elections in all states - primaries and so forth.

I got a call from up north and the old political gun man told US that people are so SICK AND TIRED OF THE BS AND THE CONSTANT FLIP FLOPPING so I am not the only one who saw this LONG ago in town halls, before and after the primaries and final election. THIS GUN CRAPOLA and other MAJOR ISSUES - PEOPLE ARE JUST SICK AND TIRED OF IT ALL AND FROM ALL SIDES.

This country is DIVIDED and it is getting worse.

I have my line in the sand in some things.

I got hate when I did not support some recent wars but I supported the troops, I got hate when I saw and complained about GUN compromises, I got hate because I loathed many leaders in BOTH parties, I got hate because I did not support T and/or HC from different people.

My MT husband and I LOST so called FRIENDS in the past over us not supporting the unpatriotic Patriot Act and we did not worship at the R altar or the D altar.

Oh well, just when you think that life is a b - female dog - it has puppies!

A. PATRIOT ACT which was the FIRST MISTAKE pushed by some - well never mind THERE!

B. NDAA

C. RED FLAG LAWS

THREE BIGGIES and add on some more because it is for the children! LOL

Disarming the populace in any YEAR, in any country, in any party that is in power and tons more is what the ANTI GUNNERS - CONTROL FREAKS WANT.

GUN CONTROL = PEOPLE CONTROL - PERIOD!

Cate

Gun owners made what over 20K compromises (gun laws)? I'm surprised we can say, "G U N" without black ops breaking in our doors and hauling us off to somewhere never to be seen again.

If Trump does something stupid like unwittingly sets up a national registry, he will be a one term president. I say let gun owners police themselves.

Trump knows that universal background checks are bad for the firearms economy and as a businessman I doubt he really wants to do that. If he gets paid off enough he might but I'm pretty sure he isn't stupid enough to do that before his second term.

Even Reagan waited until his second term before he started messing with the nfa and he is a god compared to trump when it comes to pulling in votes.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top