JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Putin is actually against pro-gun rights groups in Russia. But, if I remember he is a hunter & gun owner.
LB

He is 'pro-gun' in that he wants control of the guns, and anti-gun in the sense that he doesn't want anybody he doesn't control to have guns. Either way, he isn't a draft dodger with bone spurs who probably shudders at the thought of shooting a gun.

Not saying I admire him - but he isn't a wuss.

Last Edited:
Does anyone ever consider the fact that maybe...just maybe...people commit these murders, in part, because they love seeing our nation in turmoil and want to cause the very conflict they're actually causing?

EDIT **** If some of these shootings seem a little convenient, maybe it's because they are? For instance why would a guy use two guns in a murder and suppress only one of them? If suppression is used to conceal location, why would he blow that by then shooting an unsuppressed gun too? And the Vegas shooting... Don't get me started. Did he need over 20 guns to murder those people? NO. Did he need any bump stocks....NO. These things all point to devices used by the media to create hysteria and mistrust of the gun community. And it's all more than just a little fishy.

Last Edited:
With all the controversies surrounding Trump you would think he wouldn't want to kick his greatest support base in the teeth like he is doing? Seriously, maybe the guy needs to get his mental health checked? I know he always was a bit unstable and bi-polar.
So write or email him. Remind him who his supporters are. Point out how few crimes are committed with suppressors.
Educate him. He will be the Republican candidate for president.
Is there a single clown in the Democrat circus you would prefer to have as president?

The same goes for legal tax stamped machine guns. In recent history, only two murders have been committed with them and both times it was law officers who used them. Both were department issued. One guy killed his wife and the other guy killed his neighbor over a barking dog.

The same goes for legal tax stamped machine guns. In recent history, only two murders have been committed with them and both times it was law officers who used them. Both were department issued. One guy killed his wife and the other guy killed his neighbor over a barking dog.
Huh, normally its the dog that gets shot. I guess only the ATF and FBI does that.

The one scary thing about a Republican pushing gun control is it can seem more palatable to other Republicans, whereas if a Democrat was pushing gun control (which around 95% of them do), the Republicans would immediately have their knee-jerk reaction and fight against it, because a Democrat was promoting it.

But, just look at Lindsey Graham who says he supports a National Red Flag law where the government can decide who can have a gun and not without Due Process. Greg Abbott is now capitulating to the liberals and wants to push a state mandated safe-storage laws. We also have several of these RINOs, like Rick Scott and a majority of the New York, New Jersey and Massachusetts Republicans who are all pretty staunchly for gun control and want "Assault Weapon Bans". Now, we have Trump who already helped remove one 2nd Amendment right, the Bump Stock, and now is trying to accommodate the Democrats and their lust for banning every last firearm and accessory in this country and now is going to push for a Suppressor Ban. People should be concerned and the fact he condemned people by saying "He Doesn't Like Them" is a sure sign that he has an agenda.

I never trusted Trump and reluctantly voted for him, but I just knew the alternative was probably much worse. But, to be honest, if the Republicans revert back to their 1980s and 1990s mentality of being the Reagan/Bush Anti-Gun strongmen who will forcefully remove these "weapons of war" from the streets and "Make America A Little Safer Today" (Reagan/Bush's famous antics), then we are seriously in hot water and may not be any better off with a Republican in power. If the Democrats unleash their fury of a New Zealand/Aussie style gun confiscation it may mobilize conservatives and freedom loving Americans more than before and push the Republican party into being more Libertarian, where any conservative politician making anti-gun comments would be out in the gutter faster than he/she could finish their bold statements of "sensible gun laws/bans".

Ironically, George Bush didn't only help push the Assault Weapon Ban, ban imports of foreign guns (he considered evil), among many other gun control regulations, he also lied to all his voters and joined hands with the Democrats and pushed one of the largest tax increases in modern history . That was that so-called Red-Blooded, Freedom loving Republican, George HW Bush.

^^^

This and thank you.

Cate

And people say I'm crazy for thinking neither of the two party members was gonna be the big hope for our gun rights.

I don't think that you are crazy in saying that.

I have said that for years and years on end.

Old Lady Cate
Disclaimer: I was not for the top two candidates in the R and D parties. I know that I am repeating myself but I was exactly right when it came to both of them in gun issues and TONS more in my NOT so humble opinion.

The reality is this:
Suppressors are what, maybe 2-3% of the gun community? We have no lobby, no real numbers to fight. It's easy for him to give these up.

Art of the deal my azz.

^^^

This is true. Art of the deal? My aching butt. Thank you.

My husband and I don't have a suppressor/silencer but if a group was devoted to them - my husband and I would send them a check to fight a BAN or some other BS anti gun acc. - anti gun law - anti gun part law.

Thank you.

Cate

Does anyone ever consider the fact that maybe...just maybe...people commit these murders, in part, because they love seeing our nation in turmoil and want to cause the very conflict they're actually causing?

EDIT **** If some of these shootings seem a little convenient, maybe it's because they are? For instance why would a guy use two guns in a murder and suppress only one of them? If suppression is used to conceal location, why would he blow that by then shooting an unsuppressed gun too? And the Vegas shooting... Don't get me started. Did he need over 20 guns to murder those people? NO. Did he need any bump stocks....NO. These things all point to devices used by the media to create hysteria and mistrust of the gun community. And it's all more than just a little fishy.

^^^

This and thank you.

I have studied the LV shooting extensively and watched it unfold live with 3 boob tube stations, a radio, and with a computer picking up 'cable' news.

I have done numerous studies from various sources and that official story does NOT add up. No way! From a to z and tons more.

I do NOT believe the flip flopping (Lies or coverups or not telling the entire story?) stories coming from all LE and alphabet agencies sides of that story.

I have some other thoughts but will leave the above comments right there.

Cate

A sitting POTUS should have no legal right to further restrict the rights already restricted in the first place! We have NFA regulation in place already on Silencers ( wrongly I might add) so making another accessory flat out illegal will not only cause immeasurable troubles to those who legally own them, but will also do nothing to stop PEOPLE from killing other people with a tool at hand!
Will this madness ever end, short of a massive quantum shift hard right rudder, restrictions will continue further!
This is all beyond maddening!

^^^

This and thank you.

Cate

I always wonder why OSHA doesn't come along and recommend to the BATFE that suppressors should be non permitted items due to hearing safety regulations.

Excellent point and thank you.

Cate

This seems like another MK Ultra brainwashing:
Project MKUltra - Wikipedia
Its "too convenient" that whenever a particular firearm, option, becomes popular its used in a mass
shooting. Also look at the Hegelian Dialectic which is: "Problem-Reaction-Solution" or the elites
create a problem, they know how the public will react , and they have a ready made solution. Its
used to control societies.
The Hegelian Dialectic and its use in Controlling Modern Society
Sorry about the heavy reading.

Blessings,
Longbeard

^^^

THIS and thank you.

Cate

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show