JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The latest report I read was the silencer was legally owned.
And the guy probably would have looked good on paper. Just a testament to the fact that we can't tell who the next guy will be to completely unhinge. The only way to deal with it is to allow people to protect themselves in these instances. Something tells me the shooter was counting on nobody being able to fire back. He knew all of those people, I'm sure he would have known if one of them kept a firearm.

This, and the bump stock ban bring up the failing in our government today.

The legislative branch has delegated a vast amount of it's authority to the executive. So without legislation a faceless agency like ATF can enact bans on common items without consent by the legislature.

Absolute garbage that needs to be overhauled.

Dear Mr. Trump,

Draining the swamp doesn't mean kicking out senators that have been in office since we were all worried about the Y2K computer glitch only. It also means cutting apart the fat 3 letter bureaus and curtailing their tyrannical power.

Oh, he loves that power tho. Is there any more swampish of a creature than one that embraces the mechanism of the swamp the moment he dips in it with no attempts to reform it? In fact expands it by executive fiat constantly from tarriffs to 2a bans.

I guess Tolkien was right, "the most improper job of any man, even saints (who at any rate were at least unwilling to take it on), is bossing other men. Not one in a million is fit for it, and least of all those who seek the opportunity."

Would it be worse with Hillary in? Not a lot. So far with two critical mass shootings, Trump has moved on 2A restrictions. Would HRC done much worse? Can't see how without Congress.

Yeesh
The guy said he doesn't like them. He also supposedly doesn't like to wear socks more than once, but I seriously doubt that he's going to write an executive order making everyone wear toss out their socks after the first wear.
Everyone needs to take a breath

Yeesh
The guy said he doesn't like them. He also supposedly doesn't like to wear socks more than once, but I seriously doubt that he's going to write an executive order making everyone wear toss out their socks after the first wear.
Everyone needs to take a breath
Have you smelled my socks? You'd probably write such an executive order if you did. o_O

The one scary thing about a Republican pushing gun control is it can seem more palatable to other Republicans, whereas if a Democrat was pushing gun control (which around 95% of them do), the Republicans would immediately have their knee-jerk reaction and fight against it, because a Democrat was promoting it.

But, just look at Lindsey Graham who says he supports a National Red Flag law where the government can decide who can have a gun and not without Due Process. Greg Abbott is now capitulating to the liberals and wants to push a state mandated safe-storage laws. We also have several of these RINOs, like Rick Scott and a majority of the New York, New Jersey and Massachusetts Republicans who are all pretty staunchly for gun control and want "Assault Weapon Bans". Now, we have Trump who already helped remove one 2nd Amendment right, the Bump Stock, and now is trying to accommodate the Democrats and their lust for banning every last firearm and accessory in this country and now is going to push for a Suppressor Ban. People should be concerned and the fact he condemned people by saying "He Doesn't Like Them" is a sure sign that he has an agenda.

I never trusted Trump and reluctantly voted for him, but I just knew the alternative was probably much worse. But, to be honest, if the Republicans revert back to their 1980s and 1990s mentality of being the Reagan/Bush Anti-Gun strongmen who will forcefully remove these "weapons of war" from the streets and "Make America A Little Safer Today" (Reagan/Bush's famous antics), then we are seriously in hot water and may not be any better off with a Republican in power. If the Democrats unleash their fury of a New Zealand/Aussie style gun confiscation it may mobilize conservatives and freedom loving Americans more than before and push the Republican party into being more Libertarian, where any conservative politician making anti-gun comments would be out in the gutter faster than he/she could finish their bold statements of "sensible gun laws/bans".

Ironically, George Bush didn't only help push the Assault Weapon Ban, ban imports of foreign guns (he considered evil), among many other gun control regulations, he also lied to all his voters and joined hands with the Democrats and pushed one of the largest tax increases in modern history . That was that so-called Red-Blooded, Freedom loving Republican, George HW Bush.

I just wrote an email on whitehouse.gov to President Trump:

Do not touch suppressors, Mr. President! Instead, support Americans' 2nd Amendment rights to keep and bear arms. I will be exceptionally disappointed in any action or rhetoric that represents anything less than 100% support for gun rights in the future. I am unequivocally a single-issue voter and expect my president to support my civil rights!

"I'd like to think about it. I mean nobody's talking about silencers very much. I did talk about the bump stock and we had it banned and we're looking at that. I'm going to seriously look at it. I don't love the idea of it," the president told Piers Morgan on Good Morning Britain.

:eek:

If Trump screws with our Second Amendment rights anymore then I'll make sure to vote for him as President and the most vile liberal asshats I can find for Congress. I hope they make his life miserable and maybe they can actually throw him in jail.

Screw Trump then. I knew that New Yorker would show his true colors sooner or later. If he supports a ban on supressors, we should support ousting his two-faced, double-crossing RINO a$$! In fact if the Dems could impeach him we would be way better off with Pence than him.

With all the controversies surrounding Trump you would think he wouldn't want to kick his greatest support base in the teeth like he is doing? Seriously, maybe the guy needs to get his mental health checked? I know he always was a bit unstable and bi-polar.

Last Edited:
I'm almost 8 months into a wait. If they ban them before I get mine I'm out over $1k. I'll definitely be getting a lawyer.

The reality is this:
Suppressors are what, maybe 2-3% of the gun community? We have no lobby, no real numbers to fight. It's easy for him to give these up.

Art of the deal my azz.

Screw Trump then. I knew that New Yorker would show his true colors sooner or later. If he supports a ban on supressors, we should support ousting his two-faced, double-crossing RINO a$$! In fact if the Dems could impeach him we would be way better off with Pence than him.

With all the controversies surrounding Trump you would think he wouldn't want to kick his greatest support base in the teeth like he is doing? Seriously, maybe the guy needs to get his mental health checked? I know he always was a bit unstable and bi-polar.
I honestly don't think he can help himself. I always saw his political prowess as grandstanding. But don't think he didn't take note at how many people disliked him. His last presidential race was a closer call than he'd have liked. He wants some Democrat and RINO votes. What he gains there he'll lose in Constitutionalist votes, pro 2A Republican and Libertarian votes.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top