JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Watching the press conference right now.

Not a surprise at all.

However, Trump is a little rough........ he is either sick or very nervous about the situation...

Obviously didnt have time to practice reading his notes, but it was rough.

Buckle your seatbelts...

I think this is simply political posturing. Doing it because if he doesn't, the MSM and political opponents will use his lack of concern or action as cannon fodder come election time. Its 24/7 on CNN about this flu epidemic and Trumps lack of concern or action..

I think this is simply political posturing. Doing it because if he doesn't, the MSM and political opponents will use his lack of concern or action as cannon fodder come election time. Its 24/7 on CNN about this flu epidemic and Trumps lack of concern or action..

Yep. What do they want, Trump to start personally spraying every doorknob in the country with Lysol?

Meanwhile, in Congress, they can't even pass a quick bill limited to helping people with this one issue. NYT article I read said that the Dems wanted to make the paid sick leave portion of the bill permanent while every other piece of aid was time bound. Reps said no.

This isn't the time for politics, I don't get why they can't come together to pass a limited scope bill that will help the country through this and get back to long term politicking later. I really hope voters see this for what it is and look to oust incumbents come voting time.

Smart move on his end.

Doesn't matter if he does or doesn't. The media will tear the pore bastige apart.

The people however, running in fear with their heads cut off like the media is telling them to do, will appreciate him getting in front of it.

Wonder if they 24/7 the fact that he just waived all student loan interest during this emergency. Wonder if any journo will write on that. Provided he signs the EO.

Last Edited:
Yep. What do they want, Trump to start personally spraying every doorknob in the country with Lysol?

Meanwhile, in Congress, they can't even pass a quick bill limited to helping people with this one issue. NYT article I read said that the Dems wanted to make the paid sick leave portion of the bill permanent while every other piece of aid was time bound. Reps said no.

This isn't the time for politics, I don't get why they can't come together to pass a limited scope bill that will help the country through this and get back to long term politicking later. I really hope voters see this for what it is and look to oust incumbents come voting time.
That is the "never let a tragedy go to waste" mentality. GD opportunists (vultures). That mindset is unfortunately bipartisan. Get. It. Done.

Can't happen because Piglosi insists on loading the bill up with unrelated pet projects and pork, like taxpayer funding for abortion.

Yup

Let's not talk about the swine flu and those numbers during O'bummers tenure. Or any of the other supposed end of the world viruses that the media and the opportunistic pieces of bubblegum politicians latch on to.

I heard Gavin newsom and cuomo both give the president props this week for his support regarding this Chinese f up, but I'm betting it won't make it to cnn.

Trump said something today that hasn't been given much airplay yet. He mentioned that the emergency act has given people the "right to test" which stream lines approvals for getting types of tests to people vs FDA backup.

Every announcement needs clarification, but I'm hoping this ends up being a good thing for a rather virulent and eager to share virus.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top