JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As usual you missed the whole point Buggy. In two words, "personal responsibility", you don't seem to care about it when it's a Democrat and tried to quickly use a Republican to cover the Democrats backside instead of holding the Democrat responsible for his actions. Just because you tried to cover your own rear when called on it in no way diminishes the fact that the first thing you posted was a diversionary post trying to brush of responsibility and focus off of a Democrat.

Well at least you spared us another overly flamboyant 'FAIL' picture.
When it comes to self declaring victory you do love to jump out of your own cake, no pics please!
How about some Personal Responsiblity for selling us out and not doing the job they swore to do?
Oh yeah. since you're a GOP tool you can't really get too upset about that as that's pretty much the party platform!
I countered a Weiner post with a Craig, and that's perfectly fair, case closed yap on if you must.

To defend my political point of view I call upon Andrew Jackson who said in 1832.....

"It is to be regretted that the rich and powerful too often bend the acts of government to their selfish purposes. Distinctions in society will always exist under every just government. Equality of talents, of education, or of wealth can not be produced by human institutions. In the full enjoyment of the gifts of Heaven and the fruits of superior industry, economy, and virtue, every man is equally entitled to protection by law; but when the laws undertake to add to these natural and just advantages artificial distinctions, to grant titles, gratuities, and exclusive privileges, to make the rich richer and the potent more powerful, the humble members of society — the farmers, mechanics, and laborers — who have neither the time nor the means of securing like favors to themselves, have a right to complain of the injustice of their government. There are no necessary evils in government. Its evils exist only in its abuses. If it would confine itself to equal protection, and, as Heaven does its rains, shower its favors alike on the high and the low, the rich and the poor, it would be an unqualified blessing. "

How about some Personal Responsiblity for selling us out and not doing the job they swore to do?

He he he, how many campaign promises has obamanation made good on?

The Dems are doing such a fine job fulfilling their duties as well. When's the last time they actually did their job and presented a budget? Instead of sitting on their thumbs, bubblegumin about the repub's budgets,,, :rolleyes:

Two word's for ya, "Term Limits!" Get all these old dead diseased useless career politicians out of office. Get some people in there that can put this county back on the right track,,,

He he he, how many campaign promises has obamanation made good on?

The Dems are doing such a fine job fulfilling their duties as well. When's the last time they actually did their job and presented a budget? Instead of sitting on their thumbs, bubblegumin about the repub's budgets,,, :rolleyes:

Two word's for ya, "Term Limits!" Get all these old dead diseased useless career politicians out of office. Get some people in there that can put this county back on the right track,,,

The Dems aren't doing a fine job, and I'd love to replace the whole lot of congress with people that can't be bought, but you know they are in short supply while the money being thrown at them isn't.
I'd gladly volunteer myself and play the part of the people's champion until I got to the back room where I'd open my Secret Nigerian Bank Account Carpetbag and smile, lol.

If your going to evaluate politicians on the basis of fufilled campaign contributions you might was well stop keeping score and mark them all down for 0.

I'm not a party believer like Trismn, I end up defending the Dems in here only because almost all of the charges against them are unfounded. I do pinch my nose and vote for them as I like to vote for less BS and the GOP is a party that preaches lockstep absurdity. The Dems no budget is just the same sort of political hogwash that the GOP did in 2008 - 2010 by doing nothing, and that gave them back the house where they are now doing nothing but micromanaging the budget.

Meanwhle the forces that Jackson observed as being reprehensible in 1832 are now a thousand times more reprehensible. The influence of the money and their favorite sacred cows are making it impossible for us to solve any of our problems. This country is heading toward extinction and we have all played a part in it. Only a united public can save us, but that is impossible because the number of people able to look truth square in the face while shunning affectation, has always been even lower than the number of people that can't be bought. All politics is local, and I see no hope as long as we can't even be honest about how stupid and easy to fool we are. Bravado and attitude always outshouts the voice of reason, and only when it is far too late do the dopes quiet down and by then reason is useless.

Buggy - I see you're still having a hard time getting completely out of the left/right mode. I'll keep waiting for you to figure out that they're all in it together, and quit playin their stupid game. There is no defense for any of them, they have earned all the scorn that can be heaped upon them by the people they are supposed to represent. Looks like you're making some progress in the right direction. Damned if I don't agree with most of your last post. Red/Blue = same/same.

Buggy I've cut your post down to it's only points, deleting the self aggrandizing fluff

<snip>
I'm not a party believer like Trismn,

So you think you can state what party I back? Why not let me do that since I do of course know that info and you are talking out your rear.

I end up defending the Dems in here only because almost all of the charges against them are unfounded.

Translation you follow the party line regardless of facts or common sense.

Buggy you are the only one here who thinks you are objective so you are talking to yourself when you act as if you have even the slightest bit of objectivity outside of following the Democratic party line. Feel free to spew the nonsense just don't expect anyone but you to believe you're objective.

Buggy - I see you're still having a hard time getting completely out of the left/right mode. I'll keep waiting for you to figure out that they're all in it together, and quit playin their stupid game. There is no defense for any of them, they have earned all the scorn that can be heaped upon them by the people they are supposed to represent. Looks like you're making some progress in the right direction. Damned if I don't agree with most of your last post. Red/Blue = same/same.

Bingo! This is where you need to be Buggy!

Buggy I've cut your post down to it's only points, deleting the self aggrandizing fluff

So you think you can state what party I back? Why not let me do that since I do of course know that info and you are talking out your rear.

Translation you follow the party line regardless of facts or common sense.

Buggy you are the only one here who thinks you are objective so you are talking to yourself when you act as if you have even the slightest bit of objectivity outside of following the Democratic party line. Feel free to spew the nonsense just don't expect anyone but you to believe you're objective.

I wasn't putting myself up for the position of philosopher king, I was saying that it would be hopeless even if one existed.

I don't follow any party line, I've done more independent research in this forum that the whole lot of you put together with the exception of Dale Workman, and that is simply how it is.

Nobody is talking about the financials or the derivatives trading anywhere, the parties aren't talking about who they are sold out too and for what, what party is this you think I'm following, The Bull Moose party?

The Dems aren't doing a fine job,

... I like to vote for less BS and the GOP is a party that preaches lockstep absurdity.

Meanwhle the forces that Jackson observed as being reprehensible in 1832 are now a thousand times more reprehensible. The influence of the money and their favorite sacred cows are making it impossible for us to solve any of our problems. This country is heading toward extinction and we have all played a part in it. Only a united public can save us, but that is impossible because the number of people able to look truth square in the face while shunning affectation, has always been even lower than the number of people that can't be bought. All politics is local, and I see no hope as long as we can't even be honest about how stupid and easy to fool we are. Bravado and attitude always outshouts the voice of reason, and only when it is far too late do the dopes quiet down and by then reason is useless.

Amen .... amen .... and amen.

LOL... I think you're following the BullScheiße party. (sorry, I couldn't pass that one up! LOL!!!)

Lol!

I had this awful thought yesterday as I observed a commercial or two during one of my wifes favorite goofy cop shows, what if BS increases exponentially with population in any sentient species? If so, we are going to be visited by some very amazing aliens that will make Lady GaGA seem like a spokesmodel for 'The Prudential'!

Lol!

I had this awful thought yesterday as I observed a commercial or two during one of my wifes favorite goofy cop shows, what if BS increases exponentially with population in any sentient species? If so, we are going to be visited by some very amazing aliens that will make Lady GaGA seem like a spokesmodel for 'The Prudential'!

Uuuggghh... then they would probably wind up being Speaker of the House, or Senate President... or something. LOL

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top