JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He urges Muslims to pursue attacks with whatever is available. "Let's take America as an example. America is absolutely awash with easily obtainable firearms. You can go down to a gun show at the local convention center and come away with a fully automatic assault rifle, without a background check, and most likely without having to show an identification card. So what are you waiting for?"
Good luck with that.
Thank you lame/mainstream press, for your many articles over the years reporting that this type of gun purchase was/is even possible.

Now all the ATF and DHS have to do is hang out at gun shows and round up those that are asking for "fully automatic assault rifles."
Especially the ones with no I.D.

I'm glad this guy is on their side. No telling how much damage he could do if he were truly informed!

"Obama" [grunt grunt] "Guns" [grunt grunt] "Muslims" [grunt grunt] "al Qaeda bad" [grunt grunt] "lamestreet press" [grunt grunt].

It's not necessarily a bad thing to be a parody of yourself. Though missing teeth doesn't help in situations such as this. It's funny, but it doesn't help with the point you're trying to make.

I thought this was a well organized terror group that had lots of intelligence info. If so, where are these gun shows?

I've been hoping to find one of these shows since seeing pictures of some full autos seized in Mexico that supposedly came from gun shows. Maybe this guy read the same garbage.

"Obama" [grunt grunt] "Guns" [grunt grunt] "Muslims" [grunt grunt] "al Qaeda bad" [grunt grunt] "lamestreet press" [grunt grunt].

It's not necessarily a bad thing to be a parody of yourself. Though missing teeth doesn't help in situations such as this. It's funny, but it doesn't help with the point you're trying to make.

Did you even watch the video? your post makes no sense in relation to the subject and the video? What, are you just on knee jerk Obama suck up autopilot or what CEF?

WATCH THE VIDEO BEFORE YOU COMMENT NEXT TIME AND YOU WON'T MAKE CLUELESS POSTS!

Your summary has nothing to do with this video

can someone post a link to the full video?.... tried to find it and only am seeing the edited versions.

its pretty interesting that all these so called terrorists are coming originally from jewish families recently, especially that they are identified and the press has thier own life stories documented whats with the sudden conversion from not one but 3 religions?...

and isnt this the same guy that was in that huge revolt in afghanistan and was the american survivor?... wasnt he locked up in getmo??

Interesting video, say why do all terrorist hold their AK's the same way during a video?

OK I'll take the first shot, "because they're aiming at the 45th parallel".

I sure wish that Adam Gadahn and the business end of a Hellfire would meet one another soon. And another thing, it doesn't matter what he said in the video. The guy is a douche bag. I'm not giving that pile of excrement anymore grey mater space than he has already taken up in my brain.

Just the biased media, trying to help the obamanation with his behind the scene gun control scheme he's working on. Sad thing is, I'm sure a lot of people actually believe this B.S. :(

Are you related to the Rep. Weiner (D) that I saw in the news? Your comments really make me wonder what your agenda is?

Are you related to the Rep. Weiner (D) that I saw in the news? Your comments really make me wonder what your agenda is?

Larry Craig enjoyed your comments and wants to meet you in an airport bathroom of your choice, tappity tappity.
You've got to wonder how anyone who shows such bad judgement in their personal lives can be trusted with selling us out to the highest bidder!

Larry Craig enjoyed your comments and wants to meet you in an airport bathroom of your choice, tappity tappity.
You've got to wonder how anyone who shows such bad judgement in their personal lives can be trusted with selling us out to the highest bidder!

Wow Buggy, you had to dig back 4 years to find a Republican to make yet another Democrat with his pants down look not so bad! It's nice to see you don't care one bit about ethics so long as it is a degenerate lefty lowlife politician. Just keep making excuses for them I'm sure they will do the right thing for the country.

:s0112:

Wow Buggy, you had to dig back 4 years to find a Republican to make yet another Democrat with his pants down look not so bad! It's nice to see you don't care one bit about ethics so long as it is a degenerate lefty lowlife politician. Just keep making excuses for them I'm sure they will do the right thing for the country.

:s0112:

OK, well since you asked here is one from 4 months ago, sheesh, you got a short memory or something?

House Republican Resigns Amid Shirtless Photo Scandal - Scandal - Fox Nation

I can get you more if you want, just ask!

I don't like the dems much, only I dislike the repubs more, you my friend are far more of a true believer than I am.

LOL, Buggy, he posted a pic with his shirt off and you think that's the same as a guy posting his "Weiner". He also had the decency to not lie about it and resign, something Weiner and Edwards didn't do. Sure he was a disgrace as are most all congress critters but you seem to want to take the heat off the ones that are caught and divert attention which is just giving them an out where you should be offended and holding them responsible.

I like to paraphrase Bob Barker.

"Remember folks, always have you Congressmen spayed or neutered!"

LOL, Buggy, he posted a pic with his shirt off and you think that's the same as a guy posting his "Weiner". He also had the decency to not lie about it and resign, something Weiner and Edwards didn't do. Sure he was a disgrace as are most all congress critters but you seem to want to take the heat off the ones that are caught and divert attention which is just giving them an out where you should be offended and holding them responsible.

I like to paraphrase Bob Barker.

"Remember folks, always have you Congressmen spayed or neutered!"

I see, now the offences have to be similar to make the list, sheesh!

I like the Barker quote, perhaps we need to check congressmen by seeing what's behind door number two!

Weiner should resign for his sexual addiction, half of the rest of them should resign for selling us out but that conlict of interest is just par for the course, I guess I've got a pretty good idea of what is the bigger problem and it isn't someones Weiner!

Mr. shirtless had more stuff to hide, so he took the rap and ran, avoiding an inquisition.

I see, now the offences have to be similar to make the list, sheesh!

I like the Barker quote, perhaps we need to check congressmen by seeing what's behind door number two!

Weiner should resign for his sexual addiction, half of the rest of them should resign for selling us out but that conlict of interest is just par for the course, I guess I've got a pretty good idea of what is the bigger problem and it isn't someones Weiner!

Mr. shirtless had more stuff to hide, so he took the rap and ran, avoiding an inquisition.

As usual you missed the whole point Buggy. In two words, "personal responsibility", you don't seem to care about it when it's a Democrat and tried to quickly use a Republican to cover the Democrats backside instead of holding the Democrat responsible for his actions. Just because you tried to cover your own rear when called on it in no way diminishes the fact that the first thing you posted was a diversionary post trying to brush of responsibility and focus off of a Democrat.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top