JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The NRA did a poll of members to refute the lies that the gun grabbing nuts have been saying:

91 percent of NRA members support laws keeping firearms away from the mentally ill.
92 percent of NRA members oppose gun confiscation via mandatory "buy-back" laws.
89 percent oppose banning semi-automatic firearms, often mistakenly called "assault rifles."
93 percent oppose a law requiring gun owners to register with the federal government.
92 percent oppose a federal law banning the sale of firearms between private citizens.

From the April 2013 Freedom 1st magazine.

10% of NRA members are mentally ill and should give their guns up to show us all how to keep guns from mentally handicapped people

How the hell do only 89% of NRA members oppose banning semi-automatic rifles?

WHADYA NEED THAT FERR

HERE, TAKE THIS HERE IVORY-GRIPPED 1911

zP8tmyD.png

Some of the old hunters feel that way. My father inlaw has been a lifelong hunter. He was at my house for Fathers Day when my wife and son gave me an AR15, he looked at it and critically said, "what in the hell do you need that for?" I simply told him, when the terrorist come down the street, I will tell them to 'jihad this'. He then nodded his head in approval. To him, guns are for hunting and if he needs to protect his home, he will grab his shotgun. Sport shooting would be a waste of good ammo to him.

Something that is so hard to believe is even obozo has said he wants to be rid of guns and some of these idiots still are willing to argue that your worried about nothing look what he has done for gun rights. I use to wonder why people would fall in line to go to the gas chambers without fighting but now I am seeing it with my own eyes it's just unbelievable.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top