JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Extremely low compliance from his first ban. Most owners have not turned in anything that wasn't banned. Who'll turn anything in when this happens? New Zealand has had the same low compliance with their ban as well. Don't assume these people just take it up the arse. Even Kalifornia had a 15% compliance with their 1st Roos-Roberti aka post STOCKTON Schoolyard ban.

I think they just grabbed all of the manufacturers catalogues and added them all from there. They went so far as to add rocket\missile launchers and mortars.

Extremely low compliance from his first ban. Most owners have not turned in anything that wasn't banned. Who'll turn anything in when this happens? New Zealand has had the same low compliance with their ban as well. Don't assume these people just take it up the arse. Even Kalifornia had a 15% compliance with their 1st Roos-Roberti aka post STOCKTON Schoolyard ban.
Australia had an guesstimated 18-20 % compliance rate and they have more firearms now than before the grab.

Such an odd list, I noticed there are some guns listed as banned but a near same gun from a competitor is not. E.g. the Benelli Super Black Eagle is banned but the Beratta A400 and Browning Maxus aren't. Maybe has to with availability in Canada, idk it just seemed odd to me.
Just shows that its not just American anti-gun folks whom have absolutely no freaking idea of what they are talking about, legislating etc.

Anti-freedom seems a global mental illness...

Such an odd list, I noticed there are some guns listed as banned but a near same gun from a competitor is not. E.g. the Benelli Super Black Eagle is banned but the Beratta A400 and Browning Maxus aren't. Maybe has to with availability in Canada, idk it just seemed odd to me.
I don't know about everyone else, but "Super Black Eagle" sounds WAY more dangerous and scary than "A-400" and "Browning Maxus" to me. So there's that. :rolleyes:

Elon hit the nail on the head.

9D4E65ED-E213-4E3C-A97F-D61F3B2E8419.png

Last Edited:
We are seeing our not so distant future in Canada.
I wouldn't cross that border if my life depended on it.

Trudeau piece of @;%%@[?#

Thought I'd give the bubblegum software a break.

We are seeing our not so distant future in Canada.
I wouldn't cross that border if my life depended on it.

Trudeau piece of @;%%@[?#

Thought I'd give the bubblegum software a break.
Also we are seeing the main difference between a Constitutional Republic and a Parliamentary (sp?) system of government.

Jack

Some provinces are not going along with the Marxist Agenda. Note that in Legacy Media there has been no mention of this and other protests Worldwide against the WEF agenda.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-weapons-ban-that-targets-bolt-action-rifles/
Alberta Justice Minister Tyler Shandro has made clear he will not enforce Justin Trudeau's "assault weapons" ban and "plans to seek intervener status" in legal challenges aiming to have the ban declared unconstitutional.

CBC reports that Shandro received a letter "asking for police resources to begin confiscating firearms starting this fall."

Shandro said Alberta will not participate in the enforcement of confiscatory policies to "take the property of law-abiding firearm owners."

Moreover, Alberta is also seeking to challenge the constitutionality of the ban.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-weapons-ban-that-targets-bolt-action-rifles/
On October 1, 2022, the New York Times indicated Saskatchewan Public Safety Minister Christine Tell made it known that her government has no intention of having police cooperate with the ban's enforcement either.

Alberta is seeks to challenge the constitutionality of the law, and the NYT observed that the challenge "comes as Danielle Smith appears poised to succeed Jason Kenney as the leader of the United Conservative Party." One of Smith's desires is to put forward an "Alberta sovereignty act," making Alberta "a nation within a nation."

There are some rare firearms on the amendment schedule. Like the Polish Wz38M, which was made in prototype quantities, like fewer than 100 pieces. I don't know how you'd put a price on that. German Mauser G41M, that's a few thousand dollar gun. German WW1 T-Gewehr, another expensive collector's item.

There are some guys in Canada who collect M1 Rifles. Including Bredas that were never legally imported into the US, one guy has a room full of those.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top