JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bought a 2017 Toyota Tacoma with this truck vault installed in it.
It is a kaba with 2 drawers that extends the full length of the bed. The load surface is made of 3/4 plywood, it is carpeted in the drawers, has many divider options including one the holds the barrel of a rifle securely.
The load surface is level with the wheel wells giving you fully flat surface from to back and side to side. There are access panels to access the the factory bed storage and 110 outlet.
My truck is a 2017 Tacoma access cab with a 6 foot bed, this will fit 16 through 18 model year tacomas with the 6 foot bed.
May fit older Tacoma but I would measure first. Is installed currently and I can bring it to you to remove together. Has both combination and keyed lock keyed the same on the drawers.
I have an invoice from the retailer for $2450, asking $1800 OBI. Cash only and in person.

20171220_143432.jpg 20171220_143358.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top