JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you like that, you'll love what I really think... they should all be required to spend their entire term strapped into a combined polygraph-electric chair set to increase the voltage on each successive lie.

Watch for low-flying eyeballs!

If you like that, you'll love what I really think... they should all be required to spend their entire term strapped into a combined polygraph-electric chair set to increase the voltage on each successive lie.

Watch for low-flying eyeballs!
I'd prefer to start by making political office an unpaid position. If people want to get into politics, fine, be the public servant you want to be. People might claim that politicians would grift more to make up for it, well to that I say, they already sell this country out while they are being paid, it wouldn't be any different.

Then I'd like to have unconstitutional laws incur the legal costs to those who proposed/sponsored them, let them pay for all the unnecessary arguing they caused by something that should have never came to the floor.

Or as a start, require that politicians only get whatever pay their constituents authorize, to be funded ONLY by said constituents.
Eh, still a problem, because then they can get their useless idiots to vote for whatever they tell them too. Promising people free stuff has been fooling the idiots into voting for about as long as their has been voting.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top