JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Is this an Oregon utilities truck? If so what utility? Thanks

00707_lXGO0nITXwp_600x450.jpg

Just did an image search for ODOT trucks. Bingo! Checking out a Craigslist ad on this truck. I know Police vehicles sit and idle all day but maybe ODOT not so much? Over 80,000 miles on a service vehicle probably = 130,000 due to idle time. Waiting on a call back to find out more.

Heh, ODOT rigs idle a LOT. If that truck sat with overhead lights on at all, it was turned on because even a couple little halogen rotator lights will kill a battery in just a couple hours. New LED emergency lights say you can leave them on with the vehicle off - but the low power draw just means you can add more blinkys with the same electrical load... government vehicles tend to be pretty ragged out by the time they're sold off. Check the state's auction website - almost every vehicle I've looked at has something wrong with it, some of them are barely running by the time they're sold off.

This looked like a good deal but I needed jump seats in the back. Guy said it never had them. I wouldn't rule out a service vehicle though, extra wear but regular maintenance as well. Low mileage small trucks are damn pricey though!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top