JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
a few months back my car was totaled in an acident and I replaced it with a 2004 Ram1500.
The tuck I had years ago carried an Enfield jungle carbine but that hadd gone several years ago.
I was at keith' last week looking for a gun for a friend when I spotted my Grail gun. A Ruger single shot #1 in 243, Mannlicker stocked in like new condition. Here was my truck gun, 20" barrel, no longer than a 10-22, it fits in a 10-22 case, and fits right behind the seat out of the way . I put a Walrther 1.5 X % scope on it and will sight in when the weather gets better. There is just one draw back- It's Too Nice for a truck gun.

Unless you got a secure safe to store that gun in. Then don't do it! What happens when your car/truck gets broken into??? Chances are that gun will get taken. Now it will be in a BG's hands. Could have easily been avoided... Now you have to deal with worrying about who has your gun and what they will do with it.

I had the same mind set until I was talk out of it by a few people who catch BG's for a living...then I felt like an idiot when it all made sense.

my truck gun is my Pistoned AR15 but thats only when im going to the range, because leaving a firearm in your vehicle is like what "caughtsteelin" its not a good idea. Now if its your DC and something that you know how too use like the extension of your body more power too you.

sorry for the rant.

my truck gun is my Pistoned AR15 but thats only when im going to the range, because leaving a firearm in your vehicle is like what "caughtsteelin" its not a good idea. Now if its your DC and something that you know how too use like the extension of your body more power too you.

sorry for the rant.

Don't like my name??? Maybe I am just to tired and reading your post wrong... But whats up with the quote?

CS

I don't have a "truck gun", but I like the SKS/AK idea best. Good penetration, within 150-200yrs. Should get ya back to the house in order to get the "heavy artillery".

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top