JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When we were talking bout the folding stocks the other day he said he loves his and I said cool I'm going to order one so I was trying to say to him that I ordered it but I didn't go to private msg

I used to keep a cased Mossberg pump loaded with slugs behind the seat of my pickup and a tangent sighted Inglis Hi-Power (got it cheap, hated the sights, got rid of it) with a couple 30rnd mags cocked and locked with some hot military steel ball under the seat.
It'd suck to have your primary carry piece break and not have a spare but I pretty much just make sure I've got plenty of ammo in the truck and generally have two guns on my person if going on any sort of trip at all.

Ok
His and Her's trunk guns.
Installed the adapter on her gun and function fired..... all is good.

Also these 10.5 and 7 inch do fit into the 511 select carry sling bag. Had my doubts if the 10.5 would fit but no problem.

Google the bag it's pretty slick. 20161217_174039.jpg 20161217_173917.jpg

Nothing will put you at the center of attention faster along I-5 after the Cascadia earthquake than carrying a rifle.

That I doubt. Most people (including cops) will have enough on their plates dealing with the effects of the earthquake; they won't want to mess with anybody just walking down the street minding his own business. In fact my guess is that folks may want to go along with him just because he is armed and can protect them.

As for getting broken into. Don't make your vehicle a target.
Don't have shopping bags in there. Leave some BK wrappers in there. Leave junk on the dash.
Make it look like you almost live in there...

I have read differently. Most advise having a clean interior, with especially no electronics visible. Definitely have no bumper stickers (it took me a while to get with that program). I suppose you could get really radical and pull out your radio, leaving a big hole in your dash. :)

Beautiful state. Love Priest Lake. But don't know any other areas. I'm guessing from this you live like I do now. Blessed.
Well a truck gun now isn't for hoards of zombies but for that silly coyote that's close to the road. Or for some road chickens
People here figure everyone is armed so you have nice polite meetings not much road rage.

One of my buddies used to carry a "truck gun" all the time. Until he got it stolen from the Bi-mart parking lot here in The Dalles. Now he just uses a truck gun sticker in his back window. Yeah, he's a hillbilly. :rolleyes:

yes, I know... I understand. To clarify, I dont have a problem with anyone having a truck gun...

The title of this thread is about the reality of it cant really talk about that until we know what situations we need one for. Otherwise, the odds of needing it are low, the risk of it getting stolen is high...

I totally agree with Koda......... and now I know why so many phuggers drive the way they do on I-84: Because they are all armed and loaded... I really miss the old days...

Back when I was growing up a "Truck Gun" was a simple and inexpensive gun you kept around for potting small game or maybe for a quick after work / school deer hunt.

For me it would either be my H&R Pardner single shot .20 gauge or my new to me Rossi 62SA .22 pump action rifle.
Andy

Hell Andy, this has been an eye opener for me. I still thought a "truck gun" was for small vermin like yotes and ground squirrels. I know I live a long way from the city, but damn.....

Many years ago, and in a different land, my mom & dad got rousted in their RV while parked in a pullout off the side of the road. Guys pretending to be cops.

Nowadays I don't go south for the winter in my RV very often. But when I do, I have to avoid Cali... because I have 2 ARs 8 30rd mags, a Mossberg 500 12ga combat shotgun, a Judge .410/.45C long gun, a Ruger 10/22, a Taurus .357, a Taurus .380, a Judge Public Defender, and a Ruger SR9c. I guess next year my vault guns are going to have to come along too, thanx to 941. :mad:

Many years ago, and in a different land, my mom & dad got rousted in their RV while parked in a pullout off the side of the road. Guys pretending to be cops.

Nowadays I don't go south for the winter in my RV very often. But when I do, I have to avoid Cali... because I have 2 ARs 8 30rd mags, a Mossberg 500 12ga combat shotgun, a Judge .410/.45C long gun, a Ruger 10/22, a Taurus .357, a Taurus .380, a Judge Public Defender, and a Ruger SR9c. I guess next year my vault guns are going to have to come along too, thanx to 941. :mad:
Sounds about like what I have in the cruiser :D

Sounds like this movie I watched a long time ago:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top