JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$375
Manufacturer
Palmetto State Armory
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Amity
State
Oregon
Handy M4 style, would make a great truck gun.

OD Green Furniture for something different. Matching OD no spring charge handle. Decent trigger, Magpul Buis rear site. One new 30 round magpul mag included.

Perfect set up for a red dot or optic.

Mpi 158 carpenter m16

Meet in Mcminnville, Amity, Willamina, or Monmouth.

Only 375.00 trades welcome.
20190908_173900.jpg 20190908_173932.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Forgot to mention I have other furniture also, Magpul, black and a free float foreend also. Better trigger, ammo mags etc if you want upgrades also, we can discuss.

Hi there,

I live in Beaverton and I have some time off work coming up. If the rifle is still for sale, are you able to meet on the 17th? Looks like a great deal. Thanks.

Does 2pm work for you? I noticed your post said you would meet in Mcminnville, would that work? Is there a gun store you would recommend for us to view/transfer the rifle? I also have a friend that knows his firearms well, you mind if I bring him? Thanks again.

I think it's a great idea to bring a friend, I would actually recommend it If you are unfamiliar with this rifle. I can meet you in Monmouth at 5150 gun shop, I will cover the transfer fee since you are driving farther.

Excellent. And that's for offering to pay for the fee. **********

****** redacted by moderator. Please use the conversation function if/when exchanging personal information, negotiating, arranging to meet. Etc.

Hi *****, my name ***************. You are welcome, I appreciate your willingness to drive a little farther.

****** redacted by moderator. Please use the conversation function if/when exchanging personal information, negotiating, arranging to meet. Etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.