JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have them on several Glocks. I really like them. I use the yellow rear and the green front. They are very bright. The yellow isn't as bright as the green which makes it easier to pick up.

Gunsmith in Oregon city (recommended by NW Armory) does them. For an XD I was quoted $69. this included cutting off the original sites on the XD, mounting the TFO's and bore sighting.
Will probably have it done next week.

don't have the name or number with me but if anyone is interested I can post it later...??

I have them on my p226, they are my favorite sights but I'm not sure I would use them on a duty gun on in a hard holster ( like a serpa ) they seem a little brittle but for a night stand gun or range gun I would put them on any of my guns

If you order them from Botach tactical, you can save 10% by typing in "stimulus" into the coupon code box at check out. I just installed my TFO's on my Glock and they are fantastic. I have owned Trijicon night sights in the past but there's nothing like the TFO's that I have seen. I got the all green ones and they are BRIGHT!

I'd steer clear of Botach. I placed an order there and waited, and waited, and waited, and emailed, and emailed and canceled after 2 months of not receiving my order. They were the cheapest but had I known how they operate, I would never have started there. I had my order from Brownells in 3 days. Check around as Botach is also known as Bend Over *##@!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top