JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

Rear Diopter
Front HK

$100 Shipped (PayPal)

Purchased new 3 years ago, manufactured 2013, see below.

IMG_1920 3.jpg IMG_1921 4.jpg IMG_1925 4.jpg IMG_1924 4.jpg

Last Edited:
I bought these new 3 years ago. I do not know the manufacture date and I can not make any markings out that might tell me that info. I feel the asking price reflects the age appropriately.

***Manufactured in 2013*** See below
I bought them new from a shop 3 years ago.

Last Edited:
I bought these new 3 years ago. I do not know the manufacture date and I can not make any markings out that might tell me that info. I feel the asking price reflects the age appropriately.
Sort of a bad angle but the rear sight looks like it has a 14 marked on it. Which usually means 2014. Some are marked with a month too.

Sort of a bad angle but the rear sight looks like it has a 14 marked on it. Which usually means 2014. Some are marked with a month too.

It is marked H3 13, So maybe made in 13? I don't know I bought them out of a shop 3 years ago, Go figure.

If anyone feels that this affects the price and are actually interested please feel free to PM me and we can probably figure out a mutually agreed upon price.

If you know of a correction, please feel free to PM me so I can correct it, OR just do what you can to make me look like an a$$ because you know more about something than I do. Makes no difference to me I have nothing to hide. Thank you for informing me I will make the correction.

In case there is any concern as to life expectancy the tritium it is is covered by Trijicons warranty until 2028:

The tritium lamp is warranted to glow for fifteen (15) years in fiber optic scopes and ten (10) years in non-fiber optic scopes from date of original manufacture.

Link to Trijicon website here:
Warranty - Trijicon, Inc.

IMG_1926.jpg

PM or Post any questions.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top