Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS/WTT OTHER Troy 15" vtac alpha rail

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by thewhitebuffalo83, Apr 12, 2016.

1. thewhitebuffalo83

thewhitebuffalo83 Gresham/Boring Well-Known Member

Used but in good condition. Comes with two rail sections. FDE, Paid $250 installed on my upper at curts discount shooter supply, uninstalled at rapid Firearms.

EDIT, box says black, but it's FDE from the factory, I must have ended up with my dad's box we both upgraded the same day, him black and me fde

$150 obo, trades considered equal or higher value

20160412_153257.jpg 20160412_153119.jpg

Last edited: Jun 15, 2016
  2. Ilikegunz

Ilikegunz Portland Oregon Member

It says "black" on the packaging. Is the fde color anodized? Or was it added later? Cera coat or painted?

3. thewhitebuffalo83

No, it's FDE from the factory, I probably ended up with my dad's box, we both bought and had curts install them at the same time, he bought black and I FDE, if it's important, I can check with my dad and see if he kept the other box.

4. thewhitebuffalo83

No, it's FDE from the factory, I probably ended up with my dad's box, we both bought and had curts install them at the same time, he bought black and I FDE, if it's important, I can check with my dad and see if he kept the other box.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.