JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Used but in good condition. Comes with two rail sections. FDE, Paid $250 installed on my upper at curts discount shooter supply, uninstalled at rapid Firearms.

EDIT, box says black, but it's FDE from the factory, I must have ended up with my dad's box we both upgraded the same day, him black and me fde

$150 obo, trades considered equal or higher value

20160412_153257.jpg 20160412_153119.jpg

Last Edited:
No, it's FDE from the factory, I probably ended up with my dad's box, we both bought and had curts install them at the same time, he bought black and I FDE, if it's important, I can check with my dad and see if he kept the other box.

It says "black" on the packaging. Is the fde color anodized? Or was it added later? Cera coat or painted?
No, it's FDE from the factory, I probably ended up with my dad's box, we both bought and had curts install them at the same time, he bought black and I FDE, if it's important, I can check with my dad and see if he kept the other box.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.