JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm in the middle of prepping about 2000 .223/5.56 cases. All seem to be going in and dropping out of my case gauge well except cases marked " NPA 5.56x45 99". When inserted in a rifle chamber they go in and drop out fine, but I need to pry open the bolt when I slam it shut. These cases do measure large at the case head @ 0.378 as compared to most case heads that measure 0.374. I am using a RCBS SB .223 die. Boot 'em or shoot "em?

shoot them once and leave them.

that said

I was able to find only 2 of 25 of my 9mm cases from a Virgin Calico upper today.

Never figured it to eject left.....makes sense as its built upsidedown.
the rest of the cases are in orbit somewhere.

I just tossed the ones that felt a bit harder to size. All good now. I don't like screwing with brass that's not near perfect to work with.

I've got enough brass for a lifetime and get more every week. If a case doesn't look right or feel right while sizing it goes into the recycle bucket.
I always sort head stamps and those that are not on my list to keep go into the sell bucket.
Life's too short to be fighting brass (been there done that).

I've got enough brass for a lifetime and get more every week. If a case doesn't look right or feel right while sizing it goes into the recycle bucket.
I always sort head stamps and those that are not on my list to keep go into the sell bucket.
Life's too short to be fighting brass (been there done that).
+1. I don't fight it if I don't have to.

Though at the same time I've been known to pick up brass that has clearly been run over a few times and load them.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top