JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This has been going on for a long time.. Cass Sunstein codified the protocols for Cognitive Dissonance and sockpuppet blogging quite a few years ago. The CIA has used the technique for a long time, as well

They are on every gun forum and all patriot type forums and blogs. Some of us can spot them immediately due to lots of experience observing their predictable posting patterns

They are on every gun forum and all patriot type forums and blogs. Some of us can spot them immediately due to lots of experience observing their predictable posting patterns

They are playing it off as "He Men Outdooresman" but politically they eventuially come across as someone who would vote like a Liberal oriental Irvine California Soccer mom. They are Scalp huntin Divide & conquer Trolls ( Zero Web War Room Paid Zerobots & Volunteers)

Wow, they live under the delusion that I might slighly somewhat care what they think?

They could care less what you think ,they just want you off guard enough to Join them in a Rat packing or any chance to Impune another Right Leaning Poster in the usuial dog pile that erupts when they cause folks in a thread to think someone is a "Racist Bigoted Homophobe " or worse ...

Well, I'll take that as a compliment, maybe I can go pro!
I must be doing some pretty good work in here!

I'm going to ask for a raise!

You can delete your post by clicking on "Edit Post" then "Go Advanced", then "Delete this post in the following manner" and finally "Delete Post"

Eight U.S. Presidents have been NRA members. They are: Ulysses S. Grant,
Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, Dwight D. Eisenhower,
John F. Kennedy, Richard M. Nixon, Ronald Reagan and George Bush

80 MILLION gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector member
South West Washington Arms Collector member

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR