JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
That little exclamation point in a triangle directly below your username in the/a menu bar will report whatever and or a specific post to a moderator.
So go to one of his posts, click on that button in what he posted and give a heads up to a mod.

Or I could let those who know the site better than me do whatever has to be done and mind my own business. Sounds like a plan to me. Sorry!

Or I could let those who know the site better than me do whatever has to be done and mind my own business. Sounds like a plan to me. Sorry!

:huh: So you create a thread about a troll, to try and tell someone (mods) about the troll, but you don't want to click the link that sends a message directly to the mods about a possible troll?????????

Mods need to and want to know about possible problems. The easiest way to do that is click the "flag" button where you can post what you think is wrong. That info goes directly to the mods if they are online or come up a soon as they log in. There is no easier way to do it.

We don't know who you are talking about unless his username is Troll as your title suggests.. I didn't check though. It sounds like he's got multiple usernames?. who knows..

:huh: So you create a thread about a troll, to try and tell someone (mods) about the troll, but you don't want to click the link that sends a message directly to the mods about a possible troll?????????

Mods need to and want to know about possible problems. The easiest way to do that is click the "flag" button where you can post what you think is wrong. That info goes directly to the mods if they are online or come up a soon as they log in. There is no easier way to do it.

If you check the history of the "off topics", this is, I believe, my third attempt to inform moderators of some possible shenanigans that could be detrimental to unsuspecting handgun classifieds. One would think after my first post in the "off topics" concerning this matter, I would have then been educated on the nuances of reporting any suspicious activity that could potentially affect my fellow posters. I appreciate the education you have given me now and better late than never. But until I get up into the thousands of posts, that some members have, I still think it best if I keep my mouth shut and leave site issues to the experts. I see no reason to keep this thread open, I have looked on how to look it and can't find it, so if I may be so bold to ask one of the moderators to lock this thread or delete it...up to their discretion.

Regards,
Rick

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR