JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Status
Reactions
The search function is disabled, and I'd like to re-up with my old friends. We had aggressive dialogues that I enjoyed. I even did a deal with Jamie. We didn't agree on most things, but I liked the spirited back and forth. Trlsmn and I mostly clashed, but that's OK. Are they gone? I'd love to bring back the dialogue. I hope they're still around.

Joe: My offer still stands.

Definitely more fun to talk to people who think just like you do, and I get that. Not everyone is capable of or enjoys defending their ideas in an open forum with divergent points of view. I don't necessarily put Stomper or Trlsmn or Jamie6.5 in that camp. It's just that some people feel more comfortable in a group where everyone nods in agreement. I do miss the sharply barbed back and forth though. Even when it was incredibly heated, I thought it was fun.

Ignore me and see. My post will be there but you will have to click on it to read it.

Click on my user name. Click View Profile. Scroll down to where is says to add me to your ignore list.

Oh goodness, that will never work. Seeing the "You've blocked this guy because he's a moron but you can click here and read his moronity" link makes me want to read it more.

Not that I think you're a moron F-of-4, but you get the idea ;)

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads