JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a touch-screen Triton 1500 GPS Unit with box and everything it came with. Memory Card, Case, USB Cable, etc. I did install the software on my computer so I am not sure if you would get any free downloads with it... I downloaded quads mainly for the Capitol Forest area. I just never use it. I have only turned it on maybe three times since buying it, and have never taken it out in the field.

$220 OBCO -or- TRADE
I live in Olympia.

What I really want is a SKS or level-action 30-30... I don't have any $$ to kick, but If you do have one to trade, I have some ammo I could add in trade. This ammo is NOT for sale, only if needed in a trade:
1 box Federal 55gr 100ct .223
1 box WWB 9mm 100ct
1 box WWB .45 Auto 100ct
1 box WWB .38 SPL +P 125gr JHP 50ct

For straight across trades, I would consider good condition:
Remington 597 (I am getting tired of waiting for mine to come back from the repair shop)
Ruger 10/22
Pump-Action shotgun in .410, 16, or 20
or ?? (I already have a 12ga...)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top