JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A friend of mine has a 92x... we're both having trouble finding sights that specifically state they work with the 92x, and have seen some conflicting information about other Beretta 92 sights fitting this model.

Does anyone know of any 92x Tritium night sights, or have you personally confirmed a set of other 92 sights will fit on a 92x? Is there something about the 92x that changed to make it not compatible with the sights for other 92s?

Thanks in advance :)

These say they work with the 92x. And if these don't work for you, shoot LTT an email and see if they know of others. If anyone does, Langdon does. You could check Wilson Combat too as they do a lot with Berettas as well.

The 92x, M9A3 and M9A4 use different sights than the standard 92 or M9.
Thank you - I suspected as much, or they'd be cross compatible, right?
Do the 92x, M9A3, and M9A4 use the same kind of sights? If so, presumably they'd be compatible within that group.

Thank you - I suspected as much, or they'd be cross compatible, right?
Do the 92x, M9A3, and M9A4 use the same kind of sights? If so, presumably they'd be compatible within that group.
Yeah, the front sight is different on those than the original.

Dawson doesn't have much in the way of sights for Beretta at all, and nothing for the 92x or M9A3/4 that I saw.

Have you considered a compact weapons light in lieu of the night sites?
The front sight is black, and he's having a tough time seeing it. Painting it orange/green/white is an option too, but we thought we might see what sights are available before going down that road first.

Given the problem with the visibility of the front sight, a weapon light wouldn't improve that problem on its own... but it would certainly help ID a potential threat.

To answer your question, though, I've suggested both improved sights (ideally fiber optic and tritium if that's possible - it doesn't appear to be, however) and a weapon light to the owner of the pistol, and I have both on my home defense pistol.

Dawson doesn't have much in the way of sights for Beretta at all, and nothing for the 92x or M9A3/4 that I saw.
I should have thought about posting up the top 2 Model 92 gurus in the US :
If anyone knows about 92X sights, it's these guys.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top