JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Tristar TEC-12 pump/semi-auto dual mode shotgun to buy or for trade.
If I knew this were going to be discontinued, I would have bought one or two while they were still available.
---
What I'm offering in trade plus cash from the seller;

S&W M&P15R in 5.45x39mm with an ambidextrous magazine catch made by Battle Steel.
One open spam can of Eastern Bloc surplus 7N6 of almost the full 1080 rounds; this is the steel core stuff banned from further importation by BATFE
Five 30 round spare magazines

How much additional cash I want will depend on the condition of the Tristar TEC-12 you're offering.

If this is a private party sale of a used shotgun, the seller must test fire the firearm in my presence in both pump and semi-auto modes.
I'll pay for new factory test ammo; the seller is welcome to witness the purchasing of the test ammo.
The ammo used will be as close to the ammo that BigDaddyHoffman1911 used in his YouTube review of the shotgun as it cycled in both modes without issue.
Transaction to be done at the FFL of my choice local to the seller.
Oregon sale or trade preferred as there's no sales tax.
If you know of one for sale, private party or FFL, there may be a reward or finder's fee.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Tristar TEC-12 pump/semi-auto dual mode shotgun to buy or for trade.
If I knew this were going to be discontinued, I would have bought one or two while they were still available.
---
What I'm offering in trade plus cash from the seller;

S&W M&P15R in 5.45x39mm with an ambidextrous magazine catch made by Battle Steel.
One open spam can of Eastern Bloc surplus 7N6 of almost the full 1080 rounds; this is the steel core stuff banned from further importation by BATFE
Five 30 round spare magazines

How much additional cash I want will depend on the condition of the Tristar TEC-12 you're offering.

If this is a private party sale of a used shotgun, the seller must test fire the firearm in my presence in both pump and semi-auto modes.
I'll pay for new factory test ammo; the seller is welcome to witness the purchasing of the test ammo.
The ammo used will be as close to the ammo that BigDaddyHoffman1911 used in his YouTube review of the shotgun as it cycled in both modes without issue.
Transaction to be done at the FFL of my choice local to the seller.
Oregon sale or trade preferred as there's no sales tax.
If you know of one for sale, private party or FFL, there may be a reward or finder's fee.

My father recently passed away and left a number of guns to his widow. One of them was a Tristar Tec 12. The shotgun had never been fired and it had been properly stored in his home. That gun is now for sale at a local gun store in Raleigh, NC on consignment for $400. I think they will ship to another FFL.
The store's website is at goshoot.com I don't think the gun will be listed there, but you can get their contact info there and contact them directly if you are interested.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.