JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@SynapticSilence maybe I missed it but did you get a chance to run it yet? I'm interested in a range report. :)
Well, that's because I haven't put a single round through it. Sigh. I had three surgeries on my neck in the last year. And then back in October, just when I was feeling great, I had the incredible impulsive stupidity to try and catch my CZ 75D PCR when I dropped it while clearing it and shot myself straight through two large bones in my ankle.

When I went back to my spinal surgeon last month, I mentioned I was glad to have made it back to the range. He said, "Great, but you're not shooting shotguns or anything with heavy recoil, are you?" (He also shoots and we'd traded stories before). When I said yes, he got pretty upset and warned me that doing so could basically screw up all the spinal fusions and spinal decompression they'd achieved and that at 65 it might not be possible to fix it again. So he advised me to at least get rid of the shotguns and any heavy recoiling rifles I had.

So it'll be going up for sale in the next few days once I get past my resistance to doing so. Getting old sucks. I've already had to dump my magnum revolvers due to arthritis in my hands. On a good note, I have some great CO2 pellet guns for when things get really bad. :)

1) Old vs. dead (ref. #43)- I have died briefly and prefer old, much as it sucks. Try CBD oil for arthritis.
2) "It's just a guess but I think it's a good one, that Joe Biden is already surrounded by his own private/public cops. The public is called the Secret Service which we get to pay for"
Yeah, that's the only thing that saved him when he got frisky with that woman in the biker bar. Having spent time in that social milieu, I know that putting your hands on somebody else's old lady will get you punched out, and if the aggrieved party is a patch holder everybody present will participate. ("All on one, one on all.")

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top