JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Trinity - marked as a "discount" lower kit. I've never owned one, but AR15Discounts is usually fairly selective of what they offer. Looks about the same as the PSA basic lower kit for $100 (when it's on sale).

Lowest I've seen from any mainstream online retailer and might be worth a try for a beater truck gun or similar. YMMV

266 out of 283 (94%) gave it a 5 star rating. First time builders that don't know any better? ;)

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Might take the plunge on this and give them a shot.
I admit, I've been thinking about it more today too and might just grab one. My curiosity might be getting the better of me in just how pew-able those inexpensive... or in this case down right CHEAP... kits really are. If they are viable, I could really see that being a great beginner build say.. for like the cash strapped grandkids.. to get their hands dirty.

You really have to wonder though. They gotta be making a buck off it, something has to suffer, so where is the threshold of "too good to be true" and actual functionality(??).

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top