JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Like New - Trijicon TX30 TriPower Scope with a Larue Cantilever Mount $550 $450 for the scope without the Larue mount SOLD

BONUS: Buy the scope and mount together and I'll include a Surefire M78 picatinny rail flashlight mount for a Surefire E-series flashlight (.830 diameter body, may not fit the Surefire 'Back-Up' model)

Description:
This is the second generation version of the Tripower TX30 with the all aluminum body. Tri-Power is a moniker for the number of methods available to provide illumination of the reticle; this is not a magnified scope. I am selling this setup to offset the cost of a magnified optic/mount which I purchased recently and have had no issues with this scope whatsoever. The con of this scope is primarily related to battery life (compared to Aimpoints) and this is only an issue with extended use in dark environments where the fiber optic cannot pick up enough light, otherwise batteries are not even necessary under most conditions. This scope is also night vision compatible and contains a tritium element which is best suited for extremely dark environments but will be too weak of an illuminant where there is some ambient light (in this case you will want to use the powered illumination). The aiming point is a red chevron which is a bit more precise than a dot reticle.

Scope comes with:
-8 new-in-package 1/3n batteries (exp. 03/2020) plus two more that were opened, used briefly (sight in with laser boresighter), then removed
-front/rear flip covers *(See note below)
-original plastic storage case
-lens cleaning pen (unused)
-original mount (30mm low)
-extra battery cap
-neoprene style scope cover (Scope Coat)
-original allen wrench for adjusting the original 30mm mount
-manual
-Trijicon sticker
-Larue lever adjusting wrench and torx wrench

*Note: I have since purchased a new front cover and have removed the one seen in the photos below. I have no use for the old cover so I will include it in this sale

951177011_axa6h-M.jpg 951177342_nDKcg-M.jpg
951177110_CNW7H-M.jpg 951177563_WJUR4-M.jpg
951177768_nPFP7-M.jpg

Additional images, and larger versions of the images above can be viewed on my website:
Forum Sale Items - polysubstrate.com | SmugMug
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Conditions:

Post an "I'll take it" or "PM with Question" to reserve the item you're interested in -- then PM me.

Cash or USPS Money Order preferred. Shipping via USPS priority mail, insurance, and delivery confirmation are included in my pricing. If requested, the difference for upgraded shipping options are on the buyer. Can do face to face in the Portland/Vancouver, OR/WA area.

Continental US sales only please!

First post, but I have more extended history at AR15 and GlockTalk websites under the same username. This item is also listed in each of their classified sections as well for verification if needed. Thanks for looking.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top