JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SPF to KRISSTDI.

I have a used Trijicon Tri-Power for sale. I am the second owner of this scope.

The complete package for sale is:
The Tri-Power
Factory Pelican Case
Kill-Flash
Stock 30MM mount is included (Not the LaRue)

I'm located in the Portland area, but can ship for another $5 if you need me to. The only trades I'm looking for right now is for a AimpointML3-4MOA or a Burris 1-4x24 XTR scope.

It is currently in a Larue Mount which is NOT included as I have another use for it. I am replacing it with an Aimpoint and SWFA.com is willing to give me $400 trade in on it. I thought that I would give my fellow shooter an opportunity to buy it for that price would also save me shipping on it.:s0155:

I will post some actual photos late tonight but here is the Trijicon page:
http://www.trijicon.com/user/parts/products1.cfm?PartID=412&back_row=0&categoryID=11

Also for full disclosure the previous owner tried cleaning the objective lens with apparently a non-lens cloth and created a circular buff mark on it. It is very slightly noticeable when looking trough it in bright light at a certain angle. Even then it is very slight. The scope is not new, but it hasn't been to war either. Again I'll post photos tonight, but if this doesn't sell locally this weekend it gets traded in on Monday. I'd like to give a local a chance at this.

What is the year of manufacture?
Thanx!

I contacted Trijicon a few months ago to check on some other things and I asked about it and seem to remember that it was either 2006 or 2007.

It's serial # is 0042XX if that helps.

Actual Image

I haven't gotten around to shipping this off yet so I'm bumping until I get a chance to get it sent off. I also discovered that I do have the stock 30mm mount so that is included.

This is a good deal for a good optic. I'm just trying to pass on a deal to the local guys.

what part of oregon? any trades?

I'm in the Portland/ Beaverton area. Can't think of any trades right now other than I'm trading it in for an Aimpoint CompML3 4MOA or Burris 1-4x24XTR. I can't decide. I'll ship it for $5 more to you if you decide you'd like it.

Per board rules I'll update my original post to answer any questions from now on.

*********************************************************************************
NOT SPF to Iceberg. Still for sale. LaRue mount not included.
*********************************************************************************

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top