JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy,

As some unexpected bills have arisen, I'm looking to part with my scope. It has the amber chevron, and a BDC calibrated for .308. It comes with a lens pen, TA60 mount, and small pelican case, as it did when I bought it. I no longer have any of the original paperwork. The scope has sat atop my DSArms SA58 for the last year and a half, and has seen about a thousand rounds. Glass is still crystal clear. There is one small scratch on the left side of the housing about a half inch in length. I'm currently out of the house, so i'll try to get pictures posted soon. Asking $550, please PM me if interested. Thanks.

Last Edited:
Here's pics - left my good camera on the ship, so they're not as sharp as i'd like. There's a small white scratch on the underside of the eyepiece on each side. I forgot to take pictures of the pelican case and lens pen, but if you've seen one, you've seen them all. Let me know if you'd like any other pictures or info.

Astoria. I can take payment with a money order or paypal and ship with priority mail if you're interested.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top