JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD, PLEASE DELETE

All,

Up for sale is a like new, slightly used Trijicon TA31DOC. I bought this as an investment and has only been zeroed at the range at 100 yards for the ACOG and 50 yards for the red dot. This is the third ACOG/Red dot combo I have owned. They are amazing. THIS IS IN LIKE NEW CONDITION and it comes with everything from the factory including the warranty card. It also has the biblical scripture reference on the side. This optic is no longer being offered in this configuration from Trijicon.

The list price on these from Trijicon was $1,850.00 when they were manufacturing them. Most online retailers sell these around the $1,550 to $1,600... That is if they have them in stock. Most guys don't have them anymore as they have been discontinued and the prices are going up. You know how it is, supply and demand. I am willing to part with this bad boy for $1300 because it has a few rounds on it.

I also have the Milspec kill flash for it, not shown in the pictures!

No low ball offers. Now considering trades:

ADDED: Ok, I need to move this. Trades will now be considered. That being said, please don't offer computers, phones, car parts, etc. I am only into tactical firearms. Also, no Glocks or XDs. Trade options could include: Noveske 14.5" pinned 300 blackout upper (VIS or MUR), FNP-Tactical with adjustable LED RMR, Adams Arms 5.56 Evo upper + $300 cash, Arsenal SGL 21-66 + cash or M1A Socom. Other trades will be considered, just ask.

I should also mention that everything in the pictures other than the TA31DOC is for display purposes only.

Take care, have fun and stay safe!

[/COLOR][/COLOR]Tactical Design

Below is a Product Description From Trijicon's Archives:
TA31DOC: Trijicon 4x32 ACOG Scope with Red Crosshair BAC Reticle and 7 MOA Docter Optic Sight

Trijicon ACOG® Gun Sight combined with the Docter® Optic Red Dot Sight
Trijicon®, Inc., the world leader in the development of Brilliant Aiming Solutions for the military, law enforcement, and hunting markets is proud to introduce the Trijicon ACOG model TA31DOC.
During the battles for freedom in Afghanistan and Iraq, a few U.S. Special Operations Forces began modifying Trijicon ACOGs by mounting a small red-dot sight on the top of each ACOG. The results were tremendous! Never before has an optic proven to be so effective for both close-quarter battles (CQB) and long-range lethality. Now, those same results can be yours.
The TA31DOC combines the technology of the battle-tested Trijicon ACOG (4x32) gun sight with the Docter Optic Red Dot sight.
The Trijicon ACOG model TA31DOC is an internally adjustable telescopic sight powered by Trijicon's patented fiber optics and tritium-based technology. Its dual-illuminated reticle is designed to hold zero under the most extreme conditions and present a bright aiming point in all lighting conditions - providing excellent long-range precision targeting or even faster short range target selection using the Bindon Aiming Concept (BAC).
With the field-proven Docter Optic 1x red dot sight mounted on top of the Trijicon ACOG TA31DOC, this innovative sighting system provides the user with lightening fast target acquisition in CQB situations while allowing for excellent situational awareness. "The Docter Optic sight fits the qualities of the ACOG; a high-quality glass lens, a strong aluminum housing, and incredibly fast aiming capabilities," says Tom Munson, Director or Sales and Marketing for Trijicon. The overall 'point and shoot' characteristics of this Trijicon ACOG all-in-one sighting system ensure that it will be the optic of choice for many tactical shooters.

The TA31DOC also includes:
-1 7.0 MOA Docter® Red Dot Sight attached to ACOG (MS02)
-1 ACOG Picatinny Rail Mount (TA51)
-1 Medium Sized Pelican Case (TA88)
-1 Lenspen (LENSPEN)
-1 ACOG BAC Manual
-1 Warranty Card

TA31DOC SPECIFICATIONS:
-Magnification: 4x
-Objective Size: 32mm
-Bullet Drop Compensator: Yes
-Length (In): 5.8
-Weight (oz): 16.5 (Mount and Red Dot Included)
-Illumination Source: Fiber Optics / Tritium
-Reticle Pattern: Crosshair
-Day Reticle Color: Red
-Night Reticle Color: Red
-Caliber Calibration: .223 Cal (5.56mm)
-Bindon Aiming Concept: Yes
-Eye Relief (In): 1.50
-Exit Pupil (mm): 8.00
-Field Of View (Deg): 7.00
-Field Of View @ 100 Yds (Ft): 36.80
-Adjustment @ 100 Yds (Clicks/In): 3
-Tube Size: N/A
-Mount: TA51 Picatinny Rail Mount Included (Factory Installed)
-Mount On/Comes With: Picatinny Rail
-Housing Material: Forged Aluminum

For those who were wondering: Yes, the rifle in the pictures is a Bushmaster ACR. It has the enhanced folding stock, basic handguard, Magpul AFG2, Troy Back Up Battle Sights, Magpul RSA sling attachment, Surfire X300 light, Trijicon TA31DOA, Magpul PMAG and AAC Brakeout.

P1080253.jpg

P1080254.jpg

P1080255.jpg

P1080256.jpg

P1080257.jpg

Last Edited:
PipPop,

I did reply to your offer. I sent it out on 8/28. See below:

Thank you very much for your offer, however I have a 30-06 that looks almost identical to your rifle. If I were to consider trades, it would need to be for one of the items listed in the ad.

"I am in the market for QUALITY AR builds from Noveske, Daniel Defense M4 V5, BCM, Larue OBR/PreditAR, LWRC M6A2 or A3, LMT MRP, Mega Arms, Spikes, etc. I would also entertain another ACR in FDE. Also interested in a SCAR 16s or 17s, FS2000, Sig 1911 TACOPS, Kimber Tactical Entry II, FNP .45 Tactical and HK .45C (MK24). I am also in the market for another Aimpoint T-1 with Larue Mount."

Thanks!

this is a good deal,these are great optics,i have a ta31f with a doctor on a 45degree mount and it will cover everything from cqb to 600 meters with ease.they arent cheap but they sure as **** are worth it!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top