1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Trijicon TA31 ACOG 4x32 GONE

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by ChaseKenny, Oct 29, 2013.

1. ChaseKenny

ChaseKenny Douglas County, OR Active Member

I have a used but in good shape, Trijicon TA31 ACOG 4x32 that I'm thinking of trading. It has been used on my AR and has served me very well.

It has some wear on the finish but it is all purely cosmetic, these are some of the toughest optics out there. The glass is in perfect shape, the tritium still glows bright, and the reticle picks up light flawlessly.

I have a brand new in the package Larue QD mount for it that I never got around to installing that will go with it.

Would like around $800 for the ACOG and the Larue Mount, or trade for the items listed below. Don't be afraid to make me a cash offer, I'm really wanting a new handgun and I need the cash to get it! Can text or email photos.

Looking for: Glock 17L, Glock 34, S&W M&P9L CORE, M&P9 PRO 5inch, Remington or Savage "tactical" bolt gun in .308, and others along those lines.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.