JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$85
Manufacturer
Trijicon
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
D6F266CA-0BF8-4E45-A1DF-9EA6DFBE006D.jpeg 628C0A37-1CE7-45B1-B243-B56D33313B95.jpeg FBE8B2FC-A406-493F-A603-0B05274BD163.jpeg 1FE25642-D35E-4007-907D-622BA484E2E5.jpeg $85 For sale: Trijicon Bright and Tough Suppressor Sight set. ($125 new)
Perfect height for cowitness with a trijicon RMR.
Sights are new, installed one time, properly using a sight pushing tool, then removed and placed back in the original packaging. Dated 2018(warranteed for 12 years) they are in perfect condition.

Trijicon Bright & Tough™ Suppressor Night Sights
Trijicon Bright & Tough™ Suppressor Night Sights are three-dot tritium iron sights
that allow shooters the ability to line up their sights in both bright and low-light situations.
While standard height sights do not provide an aiming solution when using a suppressed firearm,
the additional height of suppressor night sights will clear the added height of a suppressor,
allowing shooters the ability to line up their sights on target. Additionally, suppressor night sights
can be used as back up iron sights with the Trijicon RMR, And are durable enough to use for single handed slide manipulations

Location is Eugene. Call or text me at5418700727

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Just one set, Trijicon Bright and tough, bought less than a month ago for $125, then decided not to have my slide milled for an optic and I went with a different sight choice. These are in original packaging and dated 2018, guaranteed until 2030

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top