Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Trijicon RMR vs. Leupold Deltapoint vs. Burris Fastfire

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by das_napeth, Oct 11, 2011.

1. das_napeth

das_napeth Snohomish, WA Member

First things first: I propose we have a VS. section for stuff like this.

To the point, I just got an Arsenal SGL-31 and was looking at the MI/Palm rear sight/optic mounts and am wondering if anyone has used one of the three optics listed and what they like or dislike about said optic.

2. Skang

Skang WA Well-Known Member

A vs B thread is worthless, because everybody has their own thing.

As for the topic, All of those are very nice from what I have seen and read. I guess you have to make the choice.

New Trijicon with adjustable brightness is a plus though. (Also run without the battery at daytime)

3. das_napeth

das_napeth Snohomish, WA Member

While I realize the point of a true vs. thread is moot, it was just easier to say that for the purpose of this thread. I just want to know if anyone on here has one of the 3 listed or has maybe shot while using one or at least seen one in action. Yes, I know there are reviews abound online but that doesn't mean anything, I could say I'm a master carpenter if I was giving a review of materials or equipment.

4. Bulletsrrfriend

Bulletsrrfriend Longview Member

I have a Trijicon RMR (fibre optic model) on my FNP45 Tactical and love it! No batteries required. However, on clear sunny days the dot is almost too bright.

5. svxr8dr

svxr8dr Vancouver, WA OathKeeper #004404

I have the Trijicon RMR 06 and love it, well everything except the price. No experience with the other two, so not much help in that regard.