JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$40
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Milwaukie
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Fake trijicon rmr doctor this is a Replica, this in new and never been fired, I did mount it on a pcc but took it right back off as it didnt co witness, works great has a pic rail attachment and a glock mount pad all the tools, battery, rubber optic cover and padded case. I bought this when i was going to get a MOS glock to see if i liked it before i bought the real thing but ended up with a sig and dpp. Looks and feels pretty high quality but has alot of paralax. $40
B13A19F6-F608-45E9-B2C2-0B4793A68B9E.jpeg
AF91B50D-4BC1-4E8D-84D3-171B297894E2.jpeg
8BDBC357-BCCE-4DD4-952D-E24C55641C6F.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Yes it works fine, its brand new but I purchased it several months ago, mounted it on my akv for about 5 mins at home but it didnt co witness so I took it off. Bought it to try out MOS for a glock 19 but ended up buying a sig and delta point pro so i just have no use for it now. There are several videos on u tube comparing fake to real and this is a pretty good fake.

Did you sell this yet? Lookin to fill the void until my 508t v2 ships. I'll come get it. I've got 30 cash for ya or 40 if you can bring it to me. Sw portland. Barbur and capitol

I have this exact same replica on my P80 g19 mounted on a Brownells RMR cut slide and I did the same thing bought it to try out to see if I wanted to buy a real one. Well I still use it 3 months later and didnt buyback real one yet. It works pretty darn good. It's not as good as a real one obviously but it's pretty darn good and actually good enough for target shooting
I wouldn't put it on a carry gun or anything like that out range use its great.
And $40 is a good price!
Sorry to butt in just trying to help. I can delete this if you want just message me

1586590019821657273811007696965.jpg 15865902193069030306316701942528.jpg

I have this exact same replica on my P80 g19 mounted on a Brownells RMR cut slide and I did the same thing bought it to try out to see if I wanted to buy a real one. Well I still use it 3 months later and didnt buyback real one yet. It works pretty darn good. It's not as good as a real one obviously but it's pretty darn good and actually good enough for target shooting
I wouldn't put it on a carry gun or anything like that out range use its great.
And $40 is a good price!
Sorry to butt in just trying to help. I can delete this if you want just message me

View attachment 682155 View attachment 682156
I'll post pics of it when I pick it up today

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top