JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Cabela's has the Trijicon RMR Adjustible LED with the 3.25 MOA OR 6.5 MOA dot for $349.00. The item is backordered but worth the wait. It is a great deal especially when paired with $20 off an order of $150 or more and you have it shipped to the Cabela's store for pickup.

Link to product: <broken link removed>

It looks like there are some $20 off $150 codes posted at Cabela's Coupon - Page 18 - Calguns.net.

Last Edited:
Ahh well then my back up plan will put it on my sbr with a 45 degree mount. I had to come up with some story to the wife for her to not skin me alive for wanting 2!!! Hahhaha there is always another way to skin a puddy cat lol;)

1497562496600828644684.jpg

I guess I'll ask here as mine just came in.

The brightness (+) button has a nice tactile click when I press it, but the brightness (-) button is soft throughout. Is this normal?

It's a minor thing, but I can't predictably lower brightness without actually keeping my eye on the dot...

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top