JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'd like to see one of these mounted on a pistol that I can "present" from a holster position and attempt to put on target. I've only been able to see these in store unmounted and I've not had much luck ever getting a sight picture. I've been told that it's much more intuitive mounted.
Pretty interested in purchasing and mounting one to one of my Walther Pistols at some point soon..

Green, Red, Amber I'm not super picky at this point on color. 3.5 to 9 MOA dot preferred.

I shoot at DRRC but could meet anywhere. I don't need to put lead downrange although I always will....:)

I have a type 1 rmr mounted on a g34 that you are more than welcome to try out. This week is kind of insane until at least Sunday but I usually do some shooting up at safefire on sundays otherwise I think I am going to try to make it to drrc for the next uspsa match and could bring it along.

I will be on the pistol range today from 8:am to10:am.
5m3L5Bt.jpg

I have a type 1 rmr mounted on a g34 that you are more than welcome to try out. This week is kind of insane until at least Sunday but I usually do some shooting up at safefire on sundays otherwise I think I am going to try to make it to drrc for the next uspsa match and could bring it along.

Appreciate the offer.
TwoDogs was out today and it worked out perfectly for my schedule..

So Twodogs got me started nicely.
I'd still be interested in looking down sight at one of the 7 to 9 moa dot models especially the green dot as my eyes prefer that color but any color to see how fast I come on target and what the picture looks like with a larger dot.
Again. No actual firing needed..

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top