JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$460
Manufacturer
Trijicon
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
I have accepted a trade offer and this is no longer available. Thank you all for your interest and offers.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
No problem. Thanks for getting back to me. Do you have any flexibility on the price? After doing some checking im looking at a new one without the mount for 375.

Still available. I was staying in Vancouver for a bit and had changed the location at that time. I am back in Oregon and have reset it back to Hillsboro.
Thank you everyone that have made trade offers. I have received quite the assortment of offers and although some have been quite tempting, I just haven't seen anything that I need to add to my collection yet. I will still happily consider any interesting or unique trades you'd like to offer.
Thanks!

Thank you very much for your interest. Unfortunately, that specific scope isn't something I'm looking to trade for. Thank you for the offer though and I hope you have a great day!
Thanks!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top