JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am curious if any of y'all have looked through, used or own this set up.

Reviews?
Opinions?

Compared to EOtech with magnifier.

Debating to buy one or buy another eotech with magnifier..

Currently run a triji MRO (not the newer HD) without magnifier.

Last Edited:
I had an Eotech with magnifier. I have used my RMO with magnifier. Hands down the Eotech was much more clear. Since its a laser projection it is as clear as looking through with no magnification. My red dots seem fuzzy unless dimmed way down.

When I bought my Eotech back in 2010 on Primary Arms, it came with a free PA 3x magnifier. The magnifier is still running great with no fogging (I shoot a lot in the rain). The throw mount was loose so I upgraded to a Larue throw lever which returned to center ecery time and rock solid in either position.

For me it came down to bulk and battery life. The Eotech I ran had a 500 hour life (at best) and had to be turned on after 4 hours. but its circle reticle was very fast to pick up.
The trijicon MRO has a battery life of 4 years and never needs turning on/off. Plus it has the brightest setting I have seen in a red dot. I use it 1/3 cowitness with fixed sights.
hope this helps.

I'll probly get pistol whipped for saying this but I've switched over to sig red dots. Specially the Romeo 7. Motion activated. Shuts off by itself. And it has a cleaner dot then my aimpoint pro. Something like 62,000 hours battery life out of a double a battery. I do like my eotech though. But the reticle is a little fuzzy

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top