JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD!

This is a used Trijicon Acog model TA50-4 w/yellow tritium lit cross hair. It is the 3x24 model. I bought this a few years ago and I just never really used it much, so it needs a new home. The scope works great. The mount is made by American Defense Manufacturing, I think I bought it from Brownells. The acog comes with a scopecoat.

I'm asking $675 for both scope and QD mount together. I don't want to sell them separate. This is my personal scope, so there is no sales tax.

Here is a link to the exact model I have for sale :
Trijicon 3x24 ACOG Riflescope TA50-4 B&H Photo Video

jv1ahk.jpg

2zxz9jt.jpg

2927mkj.jpg

Last Edited:
I've owned it for ~3 years and it's been used for approximately 150 rounds on a 5.56 AR-15 that was chronically undershot. I bought it used, how would I know when it was made or how old it is?

Oh ok. Well honestly I was trying to get some more info from you but I think you can call trijicon and give them the serial number and they can give you date of manufacture and if the government owned it before you e.g d.o.d, military, police etc. I say "I think" because I haven't done it myself but others have told me they have.

Oh ok. Well honestly I was trying to get some more info from you but I think you can call trijicon and give them the serial number and they can give you date of manufacture and if the government owned it before you e.g d.o.d, military, police etc. I say "I think" because I haven't done it myself but others have told me they have.

It looks like the serial number is 17645, it's marked on both the eyepiece and the housing:
65wz2d.jpg

Looking here this appears to be correct. ACOG FAQ's - Trijicon, Inc.
It looks like Trijicon also says "don't ask us if that used Acog you want to buy is legit or not, just buy a new one from us..." see here: Product Authenticity - Trijicon, Inc. That's not a surprising stance for them to take as it removes the liability of them having to identify a fraud and it encourages more sales.

All of that being said, this is a real Trijicon Acog, that is easy enough to tell, but the age I do not know. I've owned it for ~3 years and it is in decent shape. I'd expect this scope to still have a long life ahead of it.

It works fine on an AR. I wouldn't recommend trying to co-witness as it has magnification. It's exactly as is shown with a cross hair reticle. I can't see how this makes the Acog an AK Acog or an AR Acog, it is an Acog. Also, the default mounting scheme is an AR carry handle mount, so I don't think this Acog was "intended primarily for AK use".

Yea I was looking at these back when I still had my ak, thought about getting another but just enjoy the ar more. But anyways, if I end up thinking of a way to use it and you still have it I'll let you know.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.