JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Trijicon
City
Aloha
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This is a surplus ACOG that I bought sometime last year. I actually bought two and decided I only need the one. This is on the chopping block, along with a few other goodies from the collection to help pay for truck parts.

It is in excellent used condition. A few minor nicks and scratches on the body. No damage to the glass or other functional components. Tritium is nice and bright. This one has an engraving on the side with sight-in instructions, which appears to be unusual for this model. Not much else to say.... feel free to shoot me a message with any questions.

Asking price is $800. Not taking trades at this time, unless they are significantly in my favor. Thanks for looking!

20210502_112426.jpg 20210502_112408.jpg 20210502_110920.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
This is a surplus ACOG that I bought sometime last year. I actually bought two and decided I only need the one. This is on the chopping block, along with a few other goodies from the collection to help pay for truck parts.

It is in excellent used condition. A few minor nicks and scratches on the body. No damage to the glass or other functional components. Tritium is nice and bright. This one has an engraving on the side with sight-in instructions, which appears to be unusual for this model. Not much else to say.... feel free to shoot me a message with any questions.

Asking price is $800. Not taking trades at this time, unless they are significantly in my favor. Thanks for looking!

View attachment 875234 View attachment 875236 View attachment 875237
You still have this guy for sale by chance?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top