JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$900
Manufacturer
Trijicon
City
Molalla/Oregon city/Woodburn
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Brand new Trijicon Acog TA31-D red chevron

Purchased at Christmas and never used yet..

I see people selling these acogs at $900 that are 2+ years old with salt. This one is brand new and not registered so the buyer gets the warranty.

$900 cash, firm, no trades

365AB828-FC6C-4F16-ADAE-71597B66B79B.jpeg 759A4647-72AE-4BE3-9DB1-9AB6751C84B6.jpeg 01112D02-6CF9-4DA0-90AB-FED251C19632.jpeg B5A31733-1F19-4D31-BC34-A26862F13C1A.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Sure buddy, learn to read and come back with an educated response. To the OP great price and I personally love mine. The BAC technology is absolutely the best. Easiest site to shoot from 15-500 yards with. Good luck with your sell.
You not on point , why you use 2 different one to list and one act a strange that trying to ads and convince people ? What a trick lol

And why you advertising here ? Seems you are the same person of the listing
I traded mine months ago for a new Aero M5, is it still open ??.
Bud, I'm on here thanking you for selling the ACOG at a reasonable price, nothing less nothing more.
I'm just trying to be a nice guy and compliment you, but I guess we can't even be nice anymore.

GLWS

I traded mine months ago for a new Aero M5, is it still open ??.
Bud, I'm on here thanking you for selling the ACOG at a reasonable price, nothing less nothing more.
I'm just trying to be a nice guy and compliment you, but I guess we can't even be nice anymore.

GLWS
He is not the seller for the record

He is not the seller for the record
He's sounded the same person who selling using a different account because he trying hard to advertise for the seller , not even the seller trying that hard .
I've seen so many of these activities more often in different listing one person use many accounts to advertise and convince people to buy a good deal and won't last for long etc lol old bubblegum trick but some times work

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top