JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Mint condition Trijicon Acog TA11-G with Green horseshoe reticle. Crystal clear glass, will trade for the right 1911(w/rail preferred, Kimber, Springfield) would most likely need cash on your end or maybe mine? Who knows but hit me up with offers. New these run around $1350 plus tax. Asking $1000 cash, less than 8 months old and see the range once. Comes with lens pens, warranty card (which I havent sent in yet), ACOG neoprene protective sleeve, box and sticker. Email me with questions or offers. Can meet you at my local gun range to show the goods on my rifle and let you check it out.

$1000 ACOG and mount

ACOG 3.5x35 scope with Green Horseshoe BAC Reticle and Target Reference System—the ranging reticle is calibrated for 5.56 (.223 cal) flat-top rifles to 1000 meters. Includes Flat Top Adapter. Daytime illumination is provided by fiber optics and Tritium illuminates the scopes at night.

img3532f.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top