Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Trijicon ACOG TA01NSN W/ Bobro Mount *SPF*

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by CaseyPotter, Nov 3, 2010.

1. CaseyPotter

CaseyPotter Clark County Member

This Acog is in perfect condition and includes everything that came with it when purchased new. Pelican case, paperwork, lens covers and warranty card. It comes mounted on a QD Bobro mount, my favorite mounts. The price is $850 cash. Cash price is FIRM! I'm into this setup $1,200 so keep that in mind. I'm interested in anything Colt, Arsenal AK's, high quality 1911's, .308 heavy barreled varmit/tactical bolt action rifles, HK pistols, Benelli shotguns, and high quality AR's also looking for a nice 20" AR upper. I would want around $950 worth of trade value. I'm located in SW WA, feel free to ask questions. White specs in the pictures are dust particles and not scratches.

Website description: Trijicon, Inc. : Brilliant Aiming Solutions¬ô

011.jpg
    008.jpg
    006.jpg
    005.jpg

2. aaron20

aaron20 Camano Island New Member

I have a Springfield Armory 1911 V10 Ultra Compact that I would be interested in a trade for this. PM me if you are interested.

3. CaseyPotter

I'll pass, thank you.

4. aaron20

aaron20 Camano Island New Member

ok

5. CaseyPotter

I will listen to any trade offers, pistols, rifles, and shotguns of any kind. Shoot me a PM! Thanks!

6. CaseyPotter

Bump: Please make an offer!! Willing to make any kind of trade

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.