JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
.....Traded.....

Looking to sell my Trijicon Accupower 1x4x24 rifle scope. Model number RS24-C-1900007. It has the green segmented circle dot with crosshair. 30 mm tube.

Marks/hashes for 55gr BDC.
Purchased off of a different forum a few months ago. I had wanted to get into 3-gun, but Uncle Sam says he wants me to go to Korea one last time before retirement.

Great shape. One small knick on the under side of the rear objective housing, which you don't notice unless you care to hunt for it. Very clear and distortion-free Japanese glass. Comes with an American Defense QR mount, not sure of model number though. Trijicon box and contents included with the package. Ready to mount on your Picatinny rail anything and shoot.

Check out Youtube for review and testing videos. A few of the bigger names in Youtube gun videos, such as mrgunsandgear and sootch, give some high marks for this scope as well ad the American Defense mount.

I will take $600, OBO. Cash if you are near me in the South Puget Sound, although I can travel a bit with some planning. Will ship if needed for a couple extra bucks.
20180526_111056.jpg 20180526_111122.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.