JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Any thoughts or opinions on the Triggertech Primary trigger upgrade for the Rem 700? Any other recommendations?

Application is hunting, so I like that I can set the Triggertech to about 3.25lbs for hunting but then set it lighter for sighting in or target shooting.

thoughts?

no replies here.
found enough all positive reviews other places I bought one.... installed tonight and, I cant feel any creep. Zero.

Impressed.

I have looked at those before and wondered how good they were. And like you I found a lot of good reviews. Will you make another post after you shoot it and tell us how you liked it. I for one would be very interested in a first hand review.

I couldn't find one bad review on the web. What sold me was the zero creep reputation and the ease of adjusting pull weight.
But that zero creep.... I'm still trying to find it. It makes sense with the roller mechanism but I'm not visualizing how that actually moves and works, cant find any video of it.
I will need to live fire it next to be sure, but I might rethink my pull weight for hunting and consider increasing it a few ounces or so after some dry and then live fire practice with and without my hunting gloves on.

Well that was what I was hoping to hear. I've been looking for a good trigger to replace the crappy Remington factory one. I'm going to go to their site now and sign up for their emails and getting one on sale is a fantastic tip, thanks.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top