JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking for a rifle to shoot appleseed with next month. I want a .22, magazine feed, semi-auto rifle with adjustable iron sights.

At lunch I mossied over to Dicks and found a mossberg that seemed to fit the bill for around $160. I asked for a snap cap to try the trigger first. The clerk said it was corporate policy not to remove the trigger lock until after the sale. I said but there's a no return policy on firearms. He said that's correct. :confused:

Would you ever buy a gun without trying the trigger first? Isn't the trigger a fundamental part of being satisfied with a gun?

I'm looking for a rifle to shoot appleseed with next month. I want a .22, magazine feed, semi-auto rifle with adjustable iron sights.

At lunch I mossied over to Dicks and found a mossberg that seemed to fit the bill for around $160. I asked for a snap cap to try the trigger first. The clerk said it was corporate policy not to remove the trigger lock until after the sale. I said but there's a no return policy on firearms. He said that's correct. :confused:

Would you ever buy a gun without trying the trigger first? Isn't the trigger a fundamental part of being satisfied with a gun?

I never buy guns without dry firing first. Try a real gun store instead of Dick's, any decent shop will let you dry fire and will have snap caps ready for rimfire guns.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top