Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Trigger pull

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Kimber Custom, Oct 29, 2010.

1. Kimber Custom

Kimber Custom Vancouver, WA Bronze Vendor Bronze Vendor

I'm looking for a rifle to shoot appleseed with next month. I want a .22, magazine feed, semi-auto rifle with adjustable iron sights.

At lunch I mossied over to Dicks and found a mossberg that seemed to fit the bill for around $160. I asked for a snap cap to try the trigger first. The clerk said it was corporate policy not to remove the trigger lock until after the sale. I said but there's a no return policy on firearms. He said that's correct. :confused:

Would you ever buy a gun without trying the trigger first? Isn't the trigger a fundamental part of being satisfied with a gun?

2. Jamie6.5

Jamie6.5 Western OR Well-Known Member

What's in a name?

All of it!

3. spengo

spengo GLORIOUS CASCADIA Active Member

I never buy guns without dry firing first. Try a real gun store instead of Dick's, any decent shop will let you dry fire and will have snap caps ready for rimfire guns.

4. chemist

chemist Beaverton OR Well-Known Member

Hahahaha!:laugh:

I did buy a rifle once from Phallus's, because it was $95 for a Marlin 795, which takes the same mags as my Papoose. But it's no G.I. Joe's.