Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Trigger pull

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Kimber Custom, Oct 29, 2010.

1. Kimber Custom

Kimber Custom Vancouver, WA Bronze Vendor Bronze Vendor

I'm looking for a rifle to shoot appleseed with next month. I want a .22, magazine feed, semi-auto rifle with adjustable iron sights.

At lunch I mossied over to Dicks and found a mossberg that seemed to fit the bill for around $160. I asked for a snap cap to try the trigger first. The clerk said it was corporate policy not to remove the trigger lock until after the sale. I said but there's a no return policy on firearms. He said that's correct. :confused:

Would you ever buy a gun without trying the trigger first? Isn't the trigger a fundamental part of being satisfied with a gun?

2. Jamie6.5

Jamie6.5 Western OR Well-Known Member

What's in a name?

All of it!

3. spengo

spengo GLORIOUS CASCADIA Active Member

I never buy guns without dry firing first. Try a real gun store instead of Dick's, any decent shop will let you dry fire and will have snap caps ready for rimfire guns.

4. chemist

chemist Beaverton OR Well-Known Member

Hahahaha!:laugh:

I did buy a rifle once from Phallus's, because it was $95 for a Marlin 795, which takes the same mags as my Papoose. But it's no G.I. Joe's.