JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
***PICS added to last post***
Hey everyone.
I need some help with trigger pin length on the AR-15. I ordered some KNS anti roll pins(Which I have and work fine on my POF) for the other 2 AR's in the safe(Bushmaster's). I got the pins and went to install and they are about 1/16" to long. Does not sound like much, I know, but it allows a lot of side to side play.
Anyway, I guess my question is, does anyone know the length of AR-15 vs. AR-10 trigger pins? Just so you know my lower width is about 13/16" and the pins are 7/8" long.
So did I just get the wrong pins(mis-packaged) or is it a factory defect and cut too long?

Any help is much appreciated!

Merry Christmas!

I am putting together a DPMS AR-10 carbine and they use the same trigger parts on both platforms. AR-15, AR-10. Like they post above, I to have older anti walk pins in my AR-45 and they are a little long for the c-clip on one end.

These are the Gen II KNS pins which have bars on both ends with screws that go through the rear pin.
I have been told by the shipper to send them back and they will compare with their inventory. The only thing I can figure if both platforms are the same is that someone fell asleep at KNS and the pins were just cut to long in manufacture.
Thanks for the replies!

There is a small difference from my lr-308 receiver to my AR receiver. The 308 is slightly thinner than the AR so I shaved the pins down to fit the 308

Well I am not sure what the issue here is then? The only thing I can figure is someone at KNS fell asleep doing there job because these pins are right at a 1/16" to LONG for my AR-15 receiver. Like I say, I have one set on another one of my AR's and it fits just fine(tight against the receiver).
If anything I would have thought the .308 would be a bit longer than the .223

Thanks for all the help guys!

Dan

I have attached some photos to put a picture to the issue!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top