JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am trying to find someone to install a Freedomsmith trigger into my Canik TP9 Elite SC. If you can do this, please let me know how much it's going to cost me. I am located in the 97211 area, so I'm trying to find someone close to this area.

Back in the 1970s I quit my job and bought a semi truck I have been to Athens Georgia. That is a good drive and Georgia from what I remember was nice. Drive safe and enjoy.

Back in the 1970s I quit my job and bought a semi truck I have been to Athens Georgia. That is a good drive and Georgia from what I remember was nice. Drive safe and enjoy.
Thanks! When I got out of the Marine Corps in 2018, I drove from San Diego to Florida along the southern border and then up through Arkansas, Tennessee, down Alabama and eventually made it to Florida. This time going through Idaho, Utah, Wyoming, Nebraska, Missouri, Kentucky, Tennessee and then Georgia. Should be a fun drive.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top