JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Guys thanks for all the suggestions. I went with Geissele G2S. It is awesome. Just what I am looking for. Short, but has some heft to it, and pretty crisp. I will probably go with the SSA-E on my 308 lower but on this I got precisely what I want. Thanks all.

I have a Geissele SD-E. I wasn't sure that I'd like the flat trigger at first but it grows on you. I believe it has been solely responsible for a sudden huge increase in my accuracy with my AR. It was expensive but well worth the price of admission.

20150919_030627.jpg

I have a Geissele SD-E. I wasn't sure that I'd like the flat trigger at first but it grows on you. I believe it has been solely responsible for a sudden huge increase in my accuracy with my AR. It was expensive but well worth the price of admission.

View attachment 256591

How could it improve? I thought owning a noveske meant that your accuracy was already perfect. ;)

Geissele SSA-E

I can't say enuff about this trigger, I have cheaped out with using the JP parts kit with lite springs .... At 1st and still is WAY BETTER than a mil spec trigger.

But I jumped in with the SSA-E for my ruger. And after I install the Law Tactical stock adapter this weekend on my pistol the icing on the cake Is the last upgrade to the SSA-E.

HAVE FUN BE SAFE

+1 for the RRA national match, great trigger at a great price. Smooth pull, crisp break and a great reset.

+100 for the Geissele SSA; I can't say enough about what a great trigger this is!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top